Sword Art Online Discussion Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sword Art Online Discussion Thread

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sword Art Online Discussion Thread

It's a bit slower paced this arc since it's time span is 1 week.

And I think we're going to get back to back action next week. :)

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dude if you can erase memories get started on that rape thing cause that's going to bite you ass asshole just saying
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Bulbasaur rocks. Period. Bulbajer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bulbajer's Youtube Channel

Is anyone still interested in talking about this?... with a noob?

Bulbajer types interesting posts at the speed of light! Surrender to his refreshing sense of humor or prepare to fight!
    ~ ~ ~
    TCG collector, original series fan, and uncompromising Pokéshipper.
    Other fandoms: Teen Titans, Ranma 1/2, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    ~ ~ ~
    (James seeing Unown in M03) "I haven't seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad."

«Hardest VA Job ever!» Netto Azure's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbajer View Post
    Is anyone still interested in talking about this?... with a noob?
    Well what do you need to know? The Light Novel is still ongoing and the anime only covered 2 out of 5 arcs. :V

Also 5000 posts whee

Blog Entries

I watched the anime and loved it (not like, Ranma 1/2 or Pokemon loved it, but still loved it). I've read most of the first light novel, but so far it's been a little dull since almost everything I read I had already seen in the anime. I'm wondering if I should skip to the part where the anime leaves off. Which leads me to ask - is Asuna a major character for the third, fourth, or fifth archs? I feel like it would kinda stink if the only returning character is Kirito.
    I really hope they do more of the anime. It would be wicked cool if they made more episodes with Klein, Silica, Lizbeth, etc., even if they have to deviate from the novels to do it.

Bulbajer types interesting posts at the speed of light! Surrender to his refreshing sense of humor or prepare to fight!
    ~ ~ ~
    Other fandoms: Teen Titans, Ranma 1/2, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    ~ ~ ~
    (James seeing Unown in M03) "I haven't seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad."

Blog Entries

So... what do people think about SAO: Extra Edition and the upcoming GGO anime arc? I really enjoyed reading GGO, but one thing that annoyed me that I hope they change in the anime is the absence of Liz, Silica, Klein, Agil, etc.

~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbajer View Post
    So... what do people think about SAO: Extra Edition and the upcoming GGO anime arc? I really enjoyed reading GGO, but one thing that annoyed me that I hope they change in the anime is the absence of Liz, Silica, Klein, Agil, etc.
    When is GGO going to be released? (The anime, anyway)
    I kinda don't like how Asuna isn't going to be in this arc as much. But I did hear it was good. I think better than the second arc.
    I have a Fire Safari. With Charmeleon, Braxien, and Ponyta. PM me if you need to find out your type/Pokemon.
    FC: 0275-7582-3115

Official claimer of Chespin, Zap Cannon, Defeatist, Chesto Berry, and the Mega Ring!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123