Sailor Moon anime

Thread: Sailor Moon anime

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Sailor Moon anime

I dont know if there is a thread like this but here we go. I have recently got into the sailor moon anime which I enjoyed watching. I watched all of the dubbed episodes. Has anyone here ever watched the show? How do you like it and who are your favorite characters. Lets discuss about this anime.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sailor Moon anime

Let's move this to the appropriate section so it can get the attention it deserves.

Bulbapedia Editorial Board Zesty Cactus's Avatar Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

i have seen every episode of the anime, actually! i've watched the first series all the way through dubbed and most of the way through subbed as well... (i have the dvds, i just haven't finished rewatching) R i've actually only seen subbed only, S i've seen all the way through dubbed and i've watched it subbed two or three times all the way through... SuperS i've only seen all the way through subbed, though i did see some dub eps on tv. sailor stars i obviously only saw subbed. i've also seen the three movies and the five special episodes :D it is basically my favourite anime not gonna lie :P

my favourite of the Guardian Senshi are probably Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter. I also love all of the Outer Senshi, especially Saturn and Neptune...but i can't stand the Starlights much XD

Blog Entries

I used to always watch Sailor Moon when I was young, even when I was like a toddler. Mom kept on going that it had some pretty scary scenes, none of which had bothered me.

I was so obsessed then that I even had a Sailor Mars dress. I don't know where it went to.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Ive seen the whole anime as well, its definately my favorite. Saturn is my favorite Senshi.

I've also seen the whole series. It has a special place in my heart because it was the first anime I got into.

Blog Entries

I Probily Seen This On Cheez TV when i was little
    Haven't really watched it for years

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Sailor Moon is definitely one of my favourite anime series: I've seen every episode, plus the movies and specials, most of them multiple times. Sailor Uranus is my favourite of the Sailor Senshi, but I think the real strength of the show is the entertaining villains: Professor Tomoe, Eudial, Fisheye, Lead Crow, Aluminium Seiren, Zoisite... too many to mention, really.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

It was one of my favorites when I was little. I loved to watch Sailor Moon on TV and sing along the theme song. It had aired at prime time, and I so loved to watch it when I was having dinner. My favorite protagonist was Chibi Usagi and her partner(a.k.a. boyfriend) Pegasus. I also liked Sailor Saturn for her 'cool' looks. My fav villain was Sailor Iron Mouse... but she didn't get much spotlight XD