Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reccomend an Anime to me?

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

Default Re: Reccomend an Anime to me?

Watch Noragami. It ended recently with 12 episodes, and it was epic
    The Immortal Femme Fatale of Doom

Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood. Partly humorous, partly serious and dark, but always interesting.

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

The majority of the shows you mentioned I've never seen or never heard of so I hope my suggestions can be a bit valid.

If you don't mind RPGs or series based on them I recommend the Tales series, like Tales of Symphonia. Hm, or maybe the .hack series.

Since you like random stuff, how about Penguin no Mondai or the Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nocchi Guu series?

Hufflepuff is the place to be as loyalty and fairplay are very important to me.

Blog Entries

Gundam Build Fighters: which is a very good, very underrated, and awesome installment of the Gundam franchise in general, also Macross Plus.

07-Ghost, Karneval, Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist (although the manga is much better), PandoraHearts, UraBoku, K, Free!, Kuroko no basuke.
    (And these are only a few suggestions :P)
    I'm the essence of
    daydreamer. time-waster. black and white painter.
    in an upside-down world.
    eyes closed. dreams unfold. ascending realities; open to me.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

Blog Entries

If you liked Deathnote and psychological Anime I have some that I think you may like.
    Mirai Nikki - It's kinda disturbing, lots of death... well... death, death everywhere! And one huge plot twist!
    Code Geass - Just saying on the final episode the invisible man who cuts the onions in front of people decided to shove them right in my eyes. Darn was it good! And plot twists, plot twists everywhere ghaaaaaa!
    Just saying the above two are not for small children, teenagers should be ok with it.

And maybe you'll like Ao No Exorcist? Or Blue exorcist. It's quite good but I read the manga as the show hasn't caught up yet and darn were the last few chapters disturbing.

some kind of madness TwilightBlade's Avatar Moderator
    Follow TwilightBlade On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yato View Post
    Watch Noragami. It ended recently with 12 episodes, and it was epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gard81 View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood. Partly humorous, partly serious and dark, but always interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    If you liked Deathnote and psychological Anime I have some that I think you may like.
    Mirai Nikki - It's kinda disturbing, lots of death... well... death, death everywhere! And one huge plot twist!
    Code Geass - Just saying on the final episode the invisible man who cuts the onions in front of people decided to shove them right in my eyes. Darn was it good! And plot twists, plot twists everywhere ghaaaaaa!
    Just saying the above two are not for small children, teenagers should be ok with it.

And maybe you'll like Ao No Exorcist? Or Blue exorcist. It's quite good but I read the manga as the show hasn't caught up yet and darn were the last few chapters disturbing.
    Seconding all of these suggestions. Though, my top three favorite anime are:

Code Geass
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    Gintama - this one has ridiculous comedic scenes and has done parodies of other anime. The serious & more action-packed arcs are intense. I can give you a guide on what episodes to watch since it is a 265 episode series, but it is largely episodic in nature and you can skip around a bit.

Great great great moments and characters. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll feel in awe. My heart felt like an empty void when it was all over. These three are also within the top 20 anime on MyAnimeList http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php
    Last edited by TwilightBlade; 21st April 2014 at 06:14 PM.
    trade station
    ❝In this world, there are things you have to protect even if your hands get stained with blood.❞

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by farewell, friend View Post
    07-Ghost, Karneval, Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist (although the manga is much better), PandoraHearts, UraBoku, K, Free!, Kuroko no basuke.
    (And these are only a few suggestions :P)
    This made me Laugh so much~

Anyways,
    • Guilty Crown - "The right to use your friend as a weapon! That is the Guilty Crown I shall Adorn!"
    • Psycho Pass - All must obey the System. If not, YOU WILL BE KILLED!
    • Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - Cliche Romance at its Finest~
    • Durarara!! - What is this Show even About?
    • Baccano! - Alchemy, Immortality, and Gang Wars!

❥ There are two kinds of men: the righteous who think they are sinners and the sinners who think they are righteous. - Blaise Pascal ❥

Eh? You laughed? Why?
    I'm the essence of
    daydreamer. time-waster. black and white painter.
    in an upside-down world.
    eyes closed. dreams unfold. ascending realities; open to me.

Friend code: 1306-6423-3472 | Friend safari: Flying | Instagram: themuslimvegan|

Blog Entries

Try Inuyasha then(has all kinds of Animals)in it

Blog Entries

Watamote
    PUCHIM@S
    Sekirei
    Clannad and Clannad After Story
    Gurren Lagann

Quote Originally Posted by Doormat View Post
    Are there any anime about bugs? You should probably try an anime about bugs.
    I think I've seen pretty much all of them. .-. But thanks ^_^"
    BUGS!!
    We hope that, when the insects take over the world, they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics.
    Currently wildly, violently obsessed with danganronpa..

超高校級の自然主義者

Try Wolf's Rain. Its moves at a pretty slow and steady pace but flows pretty well, and has to do with, well, wolves, so that sort of fits what you're looking for. Its also pretty mature, has a rather heavy story, with no fanservice and actual romantic undertones. Plus the OST's are amazing, some of Yoko Kanno's absolute best compositions.

Mawaru Penguindrum's another good one, although its a little more abstract compared to other anime. It can be a little out there and funky, but all the characters and the whole setup of the story leads up to something greater. but it might break your heart

And...C: Control. Its rather short and I wish it expanded into twenty-six episodes instead, but is still definitely worth checking out. Its an action anime centered on the economy, where the involved characters' actions have an effect on the economy, which is a pretty cool concept.

I second Durarara!!, Baccano!, and Noragami.
    ^^

Lost in the digital world, but posting from Massachusetts.
    Blog Entries

If you're a fan of Kino no Tabi, who likes slow, serious, and episodic anime... you will not regret checking out the show that inspired it, Galaxy Express 999. (And it certainly has its weird moments, too.)

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

If you like mystery and suspense, try Detective Conan (Case Closed), or Kindaichi Case Files. They're both extremely famous detective animes and very popular.
    The Immortal Femme Fatale of Doom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12