Naruto Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussion Thread

Mugiwara senpai! <3 Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Default Naruto Discussion Thread

To avoid more clogging in the "non-anime" talk thread, a Naruto-exclusive thread was required. So, here it is, a thread to discuss the manga chapters as well as Naruto anime episodes.

Let's start with Naruto chapter 578: A Weakness of Despair!!

Blurb:
    * Naruto/Kakashi/Gai VS Tobi
    * Kages VS Madara
    * The Uchiha Brothers (Sasuke/Itachi) VS Kabuto

Upcoming chapter to continue from:

Discuss:
    Last edited by Adyniz; 28th March 2012 at 06:37 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Naruto: Shippuden

I wonder if Minato gonna be revived as well.
    Imagine , Naruto facing his own father !
    However, Minato might find a way to get himself free.
    It will be cool if Minato get himself free and goes to the Kage's to help them beat Madara !
    I don't get one thing,
    Uchiha Clan who are a direct discendent of Rikou Sage has '' Sharingan'' so why doesn't Senjo Clan have any Eye Power despite being another direct Disacendent of Rikou Sage.
    You know, A lot of People hate Sakura.
    I wonder, Is it cause she can't gave up on Sasuke.
    Also, They demand Hinata as a better chioce saying that she actually love Naruto while Sakura see's him as a second Choice.
    But Aren't Naruto gonna treat Hinata the same way if he chose her after losing Sakura to Sasuke.
    After all, He's still love with her , He's being love with her since the beginning of the series.
    I guess, Some hero are meant to lose their love to their rival and be a settler instate.
    Ether way, Sakura or Hinata or Naruto has to be the settler so I guess writer gonna give the part to Naruto.
    Although Naruto's mother told Naruto to find a women like her but there isn't anyone who both Strong & Beautiful as her while Hinata goes nowhere near Naruto's mom.
    It would be hurt to see Naruto becoming a settler but he's the main character for nothing.
    May be, He decided to be remain unmarried and travel the world in order to keep peace just like Rikou Sage have done.
    Although, Rikou Sage could have been married since he had 2 son.
    There is a chance Naruto might go in a Coma after losing Kurama and Sakura blame Sasuke for it saying she will never forgive Sasuke if Naruto Dies.
    I wonder how Naruto gonna lose Kurama Because Ten tail can't be revived with all tailed beast.
    It will be super cool if Tobi mock the ''Rikou Sage'' But Naruto Defend him saying that he gonna create the world Sage wanted cause Naruto to completely be friend with Kurama.
    U know, I don't get how Sasuke can achieve power that equal Rikou Sage as a Uchiha.
    I mean, Naruto getting Sage's power through Kurama but Sasuke's power come as a Uchiha.
    I really don't like Sasuke becoming equal of Rikou Sage just by Sharingan.
    YEP , THESE ARE MY THOUGHT ON NARUTO NOW !

Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

I don't Minato will ever be revived again, not by Edo-Tensei at least. As of yet, we have seen no signs of Kabuto obtaining Minato's DNA. But ya, it will be cool.

I don't get one thing,
    Uchiha Clan who are a direct discendent of Rikou Sage has '' Sharingan'' so why doesn't Senjo Clan have any Eye Power despite being another direct Disacendent of Rikou Sage.
    That is because the Sage gave different powers to both of his sons. The Senju clan ancestor inherited his body, physical energy, willpower and believed that love was the key to peace. While the Uchiha clan ancestor inherited his eyes, his powerful chakra, spiritual energy and believed that force and strength were the key to peace.

You know, A lot of People hate Sakura.
    I wonder, Is it cause she can't gave up on Sasuke.
    Also, They demand Hinata as a better chioce saying that she actually love Naruto while Sakura see's him as a second Choice.
    But Aren't Naruto gonna treat Hinata the same way if he chose her after losing Sakura to Sasuke.
    After all, He's still love with her , He's being love with her since the beginning of the series.
    I guess, Some hero are meant to lose their love to their rival and be a settler instate.
    Ether way, Sakura or Hinata or Naruto has to be the settler so I guess writer gonna give the part to Naruto.
    Most of the fandom hates Sakura because she hasn't done anything (yes, she did an amazing job during the Gaara retrieval arc but that's it) except for CRYING. Thanks to Kishimoto as well, for keeping her away from manga chapters for god knows how long. sarcasm

Although Naruto's mother told Naruto to find a women like her but there isn't anyone who both Strong & Beautiful as her while Hinata goes nowhere near Naruto's mom.
    Yes, indeed. I am not a Sakura-hater but I would love to see Hinata and Naruto getting married by the end of manga. Sasuke won't die, I don't know why but I am having some strong feelings after reading this chapter that somehow, Sasuke and Naruto will kill Tobi together.

I wonder how Naruto gonna lose Kurama Because Ten tail can't be revived with all tailed beast.
    There is a possibility that Sasuke might be the reason behind Kurama's release. Not sure if it's gonna happen though, Kurama is a bad-ass bitch at the moment, unless... He decides to betray Naruto (KISHI... DON"T YOU EVEN DARE![/s]

Edit: @CommanderPigg @Yoshi-san @Karamazov @Eitarou (.... MOAR NARUTO FANS)
    Last edited by Adyniz; 14th March 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

Oh god, I'm so far behind, it's not even funny. I have no idea what's happening in the manga right now...but Sasu/Ita team up!?! How many fangirls died already, seriously?? XD

"seasons change, people change"

Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPigg View Post
    Oh god, I'm so far behind, it's not even funny. I have no idea what's happening in the manga right now...but Sasu/Ita team up!?! How many fangirls died already, seriously?? XD
    Hehe... Don't know about girls but I died right there :P
    Quote Originally Posted by My Tweet to Eitarou
    :WHERE ARE YOU? DID YOU READ THE NEW CHAPTER? SASUKE/ITACHI VS KABUTO! (mainpage shot) :D *AAAAAAAAAAAA*

They are not buddy-buddies but a mutual deal thingy. Sasuke wanted to have a talk with Itachi but he said that they'll have a talk if he helped Itachi to defeat Kabuto and stop Edo-Tensei.

I wonder if they defeat Kabuto and stop Edo-Tensei then Itachi will go back to sleep as well and they won't have a talk. Either Itachi is way too genius or Kishimoto is hiding something.
    Last edited by Adyniz; 14th March 2012 at 02:07 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adyniz View Post
    There is a possibility that Sasuke might be the reason behind Kurama's release. Not sure if it's gonna happen though, Kurama is a bad-ass bitch at the moment, unless... He decides to betray Naruto (KISHI... DON"T YOU EVEN DARE![/s]

Edit: @CommanderPigg @Yoshi-san @Karamazov @Eitarou (.... MOAR NARUTO FANS)
    May Be, When Naruto was tired from fighting Sasuke, Tobi gonna stab Naruto from behind & release the Nine tail Beast.
    Then Naruto gonna will go on a coma. Sakura blame Sasuke for all this while trying to wake Naruto up.
    Sasuke gonna feel guilty & decide to fight Tobi who already awake Ten tail.
    Kurama gonna leave '' Rikou Sage's'' soul inside Naruto and told him to keep his vow of creating a peaceful world . Then Naruto will need the Sage in the subconscious and become one with him.
    Naruto gonna wake up with a powerful aura and find Sakura crying. Naruto comfort Sakura and then goes to face Tobi.
    May be, This is what gonna happen.
    I wish Naruto to inherit his mother Chakra Chain. Also, I want Naruto to breath Fire & create wall from ground.
    I still don't get why Naruto need's a clone to create a Rasengun. All other Ninja Who's use Rasengun doesn't need a Clone !

Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

I still don't get why Naruto need's a clone to create a Rasengun. All other Ninja Who's use Rasengun doesn't need a Clone !
    I have told you before, he has used Rasengan without using clones A LOT of times. So, I don't know why do you still think he need clones.

Just caught up on the last six or so chapters I missed out on. It's actually getting exciting now XD;; Pretty psyched to see Sasuke and Itachi fight together whoo.

Hyping over Steven Stone Kyriaki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

WUT?? When did Sasuke and Itachi team up? I gave up around when the real Madara was resurrected... damn!! This arc is driving me crazy :( ... Maybe I can still catch up...?

Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    WUT?? When did Sasuke and Itachi team up? I gave up around when the real Madara was resurrected... damn!! This arc is driving me crazy :( ... Maybe I can still catch up...?
    It is never too late... :D

Praise the sun. \o/ Solaire of Astora's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Solaire of Astora on Facebook
    Visit Solaire of Astora's Youtube Channel

You can, there is only... 20 or so chapters between then and now.
    Oh, hello there. I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun.

The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father!

If only I could be so grossly incandescent!

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

I finally caught up to the current chapter. YAY!!

But I found some points that I can't understand (or rather, forgot) - and I don't want to search the manga cuz the war arc is long as it is...

1. Why did they keep Dan alive? I mean, the united-shinobi forces are supposed to kill/seal them, but Dan is kept in some sort of barrier, and Kabuto's not controlling him anymore... can anyone remind me what happened, and why they're keeping him alive??

2. Who's Madara's brother? I forgot... Madara said he got his eyes from his brother, but I can't remember much about him except that they represent the Rinnegan brothers...

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

LOL Karin is an Uzumaki

and Nagato

Now I want fic (AU or not) with Naruto and Karin are siblings of some sort!

Or a big Uzumaki family thing with Kushina, Nagato, Naruto, Karin and Minato XD

Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

1. Why did they keep Dan alive? I mean, the united-shinobi forces are supposed to kill/seal them, but Dan is kept in some sort of barrier, and Kabuto's not controlling him anymore... can anyone remind me what happened, and why they're keeping him alive??
    That part confuses me as well. This might help.

2. Who's Madara's brother? I forgot... Madara said he got his eyes from his brother, but I can't remember much about him except that they represent the Rinnegan brothers...
    Izuna Uchiha, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    LOL Karin is an Uzumaki
    I did not see that coming. Does that mean Tayuya, Gaara and Sasori are also Uzumaki? (red hairs :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post
    a big Uzumaki family thing with Kushina, Nagato, Naruto, Karin and Minato XD
    I think it's time for Naruto and Karin to repopulate the Uzumaki clan ;} NINJA SPERM!

Btw, that snakey snakerson turned into a dragon? Oh Kishi.... SUPER EXCITED for Naruto Shippuden movie 6 (July 28).

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

@adyniz You seem to be quite knowledgable in Naruto, so can I ask you a question??

Kabuto said that members of the Uzumaki clan all have red hair. Well, Naruto inherited his hair color from his dad, so he's an exception.

But Pein?? Karin?? They're all related?? I've got a feeling that the current Mizukage is also related to Naruto (since Kushina is from the water-based land or so), but does that mean minor characters like Tayuya also are part of the Uzumaki clan?? Then what about the movie characters? There was Amaru in movie 2 - and the Queen princess (forgot her name) in The Lost Tower. They both got red hair.

So would it be safe to say that every red-head is related to Naruto?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast