Naruto Chapter 455!

Thread: Naruto Chapter 455!

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Steven; 11th July 2009 at 10:15 PM.
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 455: Danzo Has Sharingan!!

Spoilers Much!?!
    It might have been better to post this in the Naruto thread, or to change the title (to something like "Danzo's Identity (from Naruto)" because not everyone has read this weeks chapter. I don't even know if it's in english yet.

anyways...

Or he could have taken another Uchiha's eye. My original idea was that he was Tobi (or his brother) because their visible eyes are opposite, but yeah it doesn't have to be true.

Anyways, the rest of the chapter was pretty cool (I really think Naruto's picked up again), I really like all of the new ninjas, especially the thunder ones. So hopefully nothing happens to them. I also wonder if Naruto is going to become a wandering Ninja, (or a target against the leaf village) when he has to leave to search out Killerbee or Sasuke.

I'm sure Naruto's Team would be able to beat Kisame, but to send him alone makes me think he could be a lot stronger than we know.

Blog Entries

I'm not exactly too surprised with him having the Sharingan, however I'm more or less angry that Naruto absolutely got beaten into a giant pulp by those Thunder Ninjas, which was really demoralizing to see after he just dealt with the entire Pain Arc by himself .

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

You'd be surprised how beat up a person can get when all they are doing is taking punches and intentionally leaving themselves open.

Even Goku could be beat up by Hercule if he dropped his power-level down to 1 and let himself get Karate Chopped. :P (What I mean, is it isn't like the fillers when Naruto was trying to fight and got beat up by a bunch of wimps)

Darach, do us all a favor and change the title. You shouldn't have made it a spoiler.