Naruto - Believe it! - Page 3

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto - Believe it!

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Bandage View Post
    With guest appearances by
    ?
    Hehehe, I like that guy, pretty funny. Actually, I like a lot of the new Storm Ninjas they just introduced in the manga. Hopefully they stick around and don't get quickly x-ed out of the series.

I like Naruto, but I agree that Shippuuden is pretty boring. I'm not sure why as they don't have many fillers... but yeah, I stopped watching around episode 50. Maybe it is just because they are doing the episodes like Dragonball Z where they stretch one chapter of the manga into one episode rather than 2 like what is normally done.

For some reason, I've also been pretty bored with the manga as well, but recently I think it's picked up. (I really enjoyed the last 5 or so chapters) Maybe it's because I shouldn't read them before reading One Piece (because all the time I'm just thinking about wanting to go to read the next cliffhanger in One Piece, as it has been doing one after the other for the past few months, lol)

As for the English dub. It's good, far from horrible. I say no complaining, we don't have invisible guns, stupid puns, or misplaced voices. It's a good dub! Believe it!
    (lol)

----
    Edit, I guess to add one more thing. I like that Sakura is interesting in the second half of the series. I found her a really annoying liability in the first part of the series, and now she seems like one of the more powerful Ninjas in the village. I wouldn't call it character development, because it was such a big jump and we basically missed her change, but she definitely was made more interesting.
    Last edited by bell02+; 17th October 2008 at 10:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Charizards Burn on Facebook
    Follow Charizards Burn on Tumblr Visit Charizards Burn's Youtube Channel

Wow smooth ending mate..
    << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Shippuuden boring?....

can someone please explain to me how Shippuuden is boring and why some people say part 1 is better than part 2 because I seriously can't understand that..... maybe the fillers were boring (except this one awesome part) but everything else is just pure genius... the storyline is so well thought out its ridiculous...

This is what happens when people don't read the manga.

uuuh if your talking about me... I DO read the manga...

Not talking about you. It seems like most people in the thread have only watched the anime and haven't even considered reading the manga at all, so they don't quite realize what an inferior product the anime has become. The manga isn't genius and the anime at its peak wasn't the best either, but the anime is so full of fillers and shitty animation now that it's just not worth it.

Blog Entries

I know you aren't talking about me I read it more often than most people.

The best part of manga is that you can attribute whatever voices you want to whatever character you want.
    Gliscor Cries! Staravia Flies! Lucario Dies! Meowth Lies! Pikachu Fries! Croagunk Sighs! Happiny Complies! Piplup Tries! Buneary shies! Wobbuffet surprise!

My eventual Platnum team; it can't come out soon enough!

Blog Entries
    Add Charizards Burn on Facebook
    Follow Charizards Burn on Tumblr Visit Charizards Burn's Youtube Channel

I read the manga mate! So don't start
    << Credit goes to Felly For This Awesome Banner!

White 2 Friend Code: 0004 4607 7479 (Zaine)

I don't calculate stat values, nor do I care about natures. I just catch my Pokemon the way they are, and play the game normally. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.

Shitty animation?. I don't really see "Shitty Animation" in Shippuuden maybe part 1 but I let that slide since I know Naruto came out in 2002.

I don't get why people complains especially considering American Animation(or any other country) being pure garbage in comparison to any Anime (except Shin-chan) Have any of you took a gander at the saturday cartoons? Or ever compare our animation with the Japanese? I love Family Guy and the Boondocks but compared to most Anime why the hell are we complaining?

Blog Entries

I agree timoteyo7. We Americans can't make anime.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

hehehe, I guess I explained why I considered it boring.

In the actual story/Manga, I actually like the second half of Naruto better than the first

However with the cartoon they are stretching out the chapters it feels like. Sometimes I like it better, like when they extended sakura's fight, but when they did things like stretch out the conversation parts, things like that, It's more boring. So I basically fell behind in fallowing the show as it takes less effort to fallow the Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by timoteyo7 View Post
    Shitty animation?. I don't really see "Shitty Animation" in Shippuuden maybe part 1 but I let that slide since I know Naruto came out in 2002.
    Yes, shitty animation. I look at Shippuuden and see extremely cheap animation every episode. I swear it's like they're not even trying anymore.

You're wasting your time with timoteyo7. He's a Narutard and a weeaboo, so he is not going to change his views any day soon. He's just putting his fingers in his ears and going "LA LA LA IM NOT LISTENING NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN IS AWESOME AMERICAN ANIMATION SUX U DONT NO WOT UR TALKING ABOUT".
    You should at least buy the English language a drink before you rape it.

Anime had really jerky animation untill Akira came out.
    Some still thought it was okay after Akira set the bar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7fDTd4tWrE

For further reference: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OffModel
    Gliscor Cries! Staravia Flies! Lucario Dies! Meowth Lies! Pikachu Fries! Croagunk Sighs! Happiny Complies! Piplup Tries! Buneary shies! Wobbuffet surprise!

My eventual Platnum team; it can't come out soon enough!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast