Key Visual Arts Official Thread

Thread: Key Visual Arts Official Thread

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Key Visual Arts Official Thread

From Air to Kanon feel free to talk about the 3 various forms of Key,Vis Arts made games/visual novels/anime/manga here

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Default Re: Key Visual Arts Official Thread

I've been waiting for a thread like this for a long time.

I take it you've already seen this? Super super super pumped~

Also the Rewrite translation project is going at a fast rate at the moment, they project it will be complete by October/November.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

I still only had the opportunity to watch Angel Beats and Clannad/AS (as well as play the Clannad visual novel, though I'm still just finishing the School Life section), but, like jda95, I'm very much looking foward the Little Busters animé. I haven't played its VN but it still looks very promising, and I somehow doubt it'll fail to be at least enjoyable. Bring it on!

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

The first interaction I had with Key was Clannad, and even since I've become a fan of their works. The beauty of the Clannad anime led to me getting the Visual Novel too (which I'm still in the process of completing xD).

A while after watching Clannad, I also watched Kanon (2006). I really liked Kanon too, and in my opinion, it slightly outdoes Clannad (not counting After Story) in terms of the story it is able to deliver. I'm currently in the process of watching Air (though that'll have to wait until after my exams).

Even though Angel Beats technically isn't a Key work, it was made by one of their writers, so I usually tend to group it with them. AB was a great anime too, but I was disappointed by the low episode count. There was so much potential, but lots of it went to waste because of that... I read somewhere that it was supposed to be 26 episodes at first, but was cut down to 13. I bet it would have been ever better, had that not happened.

And yeah, now the Little Busters anime is on it's way too, and I'm quite excited. Gonna be following this one as it airs, hopefully. :3

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

^Now if only the rest of the world could see the Clannad console ps3 game released to the west things would be alright all over the world