Kamen Rider

Thread: Kamen Rider

Default Kamen Rider

Anyone ever seen Kamen Rider before? Its a show about various masked, armored superheroes, normally with a high powered motorcycle, normally having a powerful kick move as a finishing blow. Other than that, most series don't have anything else in common after V3. So anyone seen these shows?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kamen Rider

Well, besides Black and RX, I watched many heisei riders shows, except for Kamen Rider Kuuga, Agito and Hibiki (many people badmouthing this one). I liked many of them, mainly FAIZ, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva and Decade, and I'm watching Double this year. Good series.
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

I'm presently watching a subtitled Den-O on youtube, its a great series, I'm on episode 5. I love the comical aspects of it, particularally when the main character ends up in an akward situation after one of his Imagin possess him and do what they want to.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

So, keep watching until Ryotaro gets all of his main imagins reunited. The series keep hilarious until its end. One of the best, I think (Kiva is second).
    Man, when you stop to think of it DP did have some crap in it. Its just that when people think about DP, they only remember Paul, Pokehunter J/Galactic and all the Gyms and Contests episodes....basically the good parts.
    And... there are actually a lot of BW episodes that have pissed me off. By this point it'd be easier to just list the ones that I can stand to watch. The more the series progresses, the more the writing of these episodes piss me off.

I like Kiva's design, he's just awsome looking! I also like Kabuto's look to.

Yeah, Momotaros is funny to, but so is Urataro, I loved when he possessed him and suduced all those nurses.

Ask Pony Discord