If you could create an anime...

Thread: If you could create an anime...

Default If you could create an anime...

How would it be? What genre, sci-fi, adventure, fantastic? What kind of characters?
    The storyline? Etc.

For me, it would be of the adventure genre. The main character's name would be Hope and she would be a monk. She would live with other students but would be the most speedy of all of them in battle. I don't have any storyline for now, though, but I'm thinking about it.

Default Re: If you could create an anime...

Pocket Monsters: Caligin Monogatari.

It would be set in another region of the pokemon world (Golayn, made by me) and be based on the history of the main-series game-verse, starting around 1,200 years before RBY. Featuring over 100 pokemon made by me, it would probably be rated PG-16 for extreme bloody violence.

Mad Windie

A story set in the history of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. The main character would be an Arcanine, and the pokemon would live in tribes similar to the Luxray/Manectric tribe of PMD2. Possibly similar to the Warrior cats series of books, but maybe not. Again, I write strong stuff. PG-16.

I plan on writing both of these as fanfiction, whenever I finish the Pokedex for Caligin, and whenever I feel like it for Mad Windie.

If I could, it would be a drama with a bit of romance(and a tiny bit of comedy). I'd also add a lot of character depth because I like that. Lots of drama. I like me some drama. And tragic back-stories. Cause I like that too(a LOT). Well, I can think of more later. For now, this is what I got.

I got a letter... The name on the envelope said... Mary... my wife's name.

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

yaoi Romance is what I'd love to do, but I'm not good at depicting character emotions. I once wrote loads of fanfics when I was younger, but they all ended up being just trash... I was never able to write those beautiful "explicit" scenes like all those famous authors can do, and believe me, it's really really hard.

Anyways, I'd love to make a modern drama. Like @NfiNity said, I'd love to include lots and lots of drama XDD If possible, I'd love to make something like Gravitation, Junjou Romantica, and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. Stuff that are just too true to be real, but makes the possibility seem higher than it actually is.

Stuff like "C ~ The Money of Soul and Possibility Control" sparks my interest cuz it's clearly containing professional stuff. But I don't know if I'd ever be able to make awesome anime like that.

I would make a yaoi or shounen ai anime. Cause I love yaoi a ton.

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe a vampire action romance that is nothing like Twilight. Maybe even a Vampire yaoi.

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

I would just turn the manga series +Anima into an anime series and toss in more Husky x Nana hints even if it doesn't become official and leaves you speculating (lol). It's perfect for an adventure series, and I still love that series to this day.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I intend to be a screenwriter in the future, and I have ideas for two anime series. I'd rather not reveal them.

Kagamine Revolution!!!! FullmetalSuicune's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Actually....
    I'm writing a book now and after it publish I'm going to hire a manga artist to draw a manga of it and wait for a animations company like Bones to pick it up! :D (Don't crush my dreams)
    Anyways....
    my story is about a detective service and a 28 year old named Shizuka Nakamura who has forgotten all of her memories, beside one.
    Her parents were murdered.
    Though she doesn't remember the relationship she had with her parents she joins the detective service were a man with two last names named Otonashi Sato has a suspicious soft side for her.
    After months of training a power called 'Kyoumei' Shizuka begins going on missions and meets a boy named Kenta Fujihara who soon becomes her assistant though he is annoying and immature he like a comic relief character in the story.
    The main idea of the story is how about all the seven sins (Including greed) and how the are spread around humanity.
    I'm on chapter 6 or 7 right now.

Blog Entries

I'd want to remaster Legends of Galactic Heroes with new animation and finally give it an English dub.

That'd be so epic....

I would make an anime of my manga. I started drawing some manga, but haven't done that for a while, because of lack of time. Anyway, the manga I have worked the most on, is about a young man who lives in a village. The humans are at war with monsters that used to be their friends and help them, but something made the monsters hostile. A big monster attacks the young man's village and kills almost everyone, so he has to escape. He finds a monster who becomes his friend, so they travel together. It feels strange for him to have a monster friend, because he never lived when there were kind monsters.

I got inspiration from a game called Legend of Legaia, where monsters and humans are at war with one another. When you play that game you get that feeling of doom hanging over the world. I try to capture that feeling when I draw manga and write stories, as well as the feeling that you don't know what will happen next.

I would also like to do a new Pokemon anime, because there is only one (whilst there's plenty of manga) and we need for different audience. My Pokemon anime would be more horror, rather than the comedy-like original, but it would still be adventure. The drawing style would also be a little different. A fantasy-style Pokemon anime would also be interesting.
    Captain Lincoln Stern, you stand here accused of...
    12 counts of murder in the first degree
    14 counts of armed theft of Federation property
    22 counts of piracy in high space
    18 counts of fraud
    37 counts of rape
    and 1 moving violation....how do you plead?