Fairy Tail The Movie: The Maiden of the Phoenix Trailer

Thread: Fairy Tail The Movie: The Maiden of the Phoenix Trailer

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Fairy Tail The Movie: The Maiden of the Phoenix Trailer

We finally have some information and a trailer for Fairy Tail The Movie: The Maiden of the Phoenix.

Le trailer:

Plot:
    The film revolves around Éclair, a mysterious girl who appears before the Fairy Tail guild with no memories other than the need to deliver two Phoenix Stones somewhere. The stones have the potential to cause the collapse of the magic world and as you can probably guess, the Fairy Tail characters get mixed up in it.

Series creator Hiro Mashima is in charge of story planning and visual designs, as well as drafting the concept art of the new characters. Masashi Sogo (Fairy Tail, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin) is writing the screenplay while Masaya Fujimori (You are Umasou) is directing.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Fairy Tail The Movie: The Maiden of the Phoenix Trailer

At least WWWJDIC intentionally notes "houou ≠ phoenix" so that's not the best translation:
    鳳凰 ほうおう (n) mythical Firebird Goddess (sometimes erroneously associated with 'phoenix'); female Hinotori
    Anyway, looking forward to this, movie side stories tend to be superior to regular side story arcs in general. Now if I only caught up with the TV anime...

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

Day.
    Fucking.
    Made.

The Awesome Psychic! Psychic Luminette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

素晴らしい!素晴らしいですね。
    (P.S. translation: Great! I love it.)
    (P.S.S. I'm free for Japanese translation. I'm pure Japanese.)

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    At least WWWJDIC intentionally notes "houou ≠ phoenix" so that's not the best translation:
    鳳凰 ほうおう (n) mythical Firebird Goddess (sometimes erroneously associated with 'phoenix'); female Hinotori
    Anyway, looking forward to this, movie side stories tend to be superior to regular side story arcs in general. Now if I only caught up with the TV anime...
    I see. So what would the best translation of the title be, if not phoenix? "The Maiden of the Fire Bird/Goddess"? *shrugs*

Either way, I'm still not used to some of the characters looking off model in the trailer xD