At least there are indications that there will actually be plot now, even though it's very disappointing that the headwriter wrote XWH with the intention of FILLER CENTRALIZING THE PLOT.
- The producer's intention is to have "One story finishes in one ep"
- The base of the story are usually up to the screen writers who's responsible for the ep, but Sanjo Riku-san will be the one to pick the Digimon.
- It says the reason Nene is in Hong Kong and Kiriha is in America is because these countries are extreme popular for Digimon.
- Nene becomes an actress was originally set by Yonemura-san.
- The series now seems to set its homing to just one theme.
- The choices of Digimon that picked for the ep, they try to use the ones that didn't get to be in the Anime yet.
- Shiraishi-san is initially playing the voice for Cho-Hakkaimon, play like usual/normal (voice?), it seems to be advice from people.
- As with previous ep, having Taichi and Masaru, the protagonist of First and Previous Digimon Series(before Xros Wars)to show up in this season, then they thought if these two are going to show up, other protagonists(Daisuke, Takato & Takuya(Hopefully others too!) should show up too right, therefore (which you saw on ep 68)other protagonists are appearing.