Digimon - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Digimon

Default Re: Digimon

Quote Originally Posted by d.aisuke View Post
    I just hate the way it ended after the series with the epilouge and all.
    I'm the only person in the entire universe who likes the epilogue.

Super Moderator Hidden Mew's Avatar Forum Head

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Bandage View Post
    I'm the only person in the entire universe who likes the epilogue.
    I actually liked it too. I did thought that some of the jobs the children ended up having were kind of odd and I was confused on how Matt and Sora ended up being married, but I thought that it was a cute way to end the series. Seeing all of the children grown up with their Digimon partners and having children of their own was really nice. Granted, I haven't seen the epilogue in years, but I didn't have a problem with it when I first saw it.

I've had eight years to familiarize myself with the epilogue and by now I've managed to make sense of all the jobs except for Yamato's. But Yamato's was supposed to be a cracky homage in the first place, and I've found that I actually love that he's an astronaut. Yamato is not the type to spill his soul out to everyone, so of course no one saw a hint for it, but the thought that he had always dreamed of being an astronaut just makes me love him more. I mean, astronaut! That's so cute! I bet he did it the cool way, by becoming a military pilot and getting selected to the space program from there.

Yamato/Sora and Ken/Miyako were obvious choices to me, even though I don't necessarily ship them together, so I never minded that. I'm half-convinced the father of Mimi's boy is Michael, too. They look too much alike.

Yeee!! Another Digimon Thread to join in on! 8D

I've been a fan since it was introduced in America. I wanted to be the first 'epic fan' of it in my school since I was late to the party with Pokemon.

....I was first and last....

Everyone kept thinking it was a ripoff of Pokemon, so they never gave it a chance! D8

I don't like the Anime much anymore. Not since they scrapped the original storyline and made every series after 02 exist in an alternate universe or whatever their aim was. 8(

DIGIMON KAISER FOR THE WIN!

Drawings | Nightmare on the Job (fanfic) | Yuki's Great Trainer ID Trades!!
    New chapter of NoTJ posted 10.23.10!!

Firm supporter in RadarShipping!

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

What are your favorite Image Songs from Digimon?

Blog Entries

Let me just say this.

Tamers was, is, and always will be amazingly epic. It's my favourite out of the lot. Data Squad and 02 were bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteru View Post
    Digimon World 2003 (Or just Digimon 3 for Americans) was brilliant. I would spend entire weekends playing it.

Agreed. Excellent game, though quite overrated. Also, Bearmon. Bearmon makes anything awesome.

One thing that always stood about Digimon of all seasons was the AMAZING soundtrack. <3 all the themes, evolution themes, bg music, OP/ED's, etc.

Right now I'm listening to "tomadoi" which is Mimi's song off the Girl's Festival CD.
    AGH <3333

Oh, Digimon's soundtrack is amazing. At least, I know it was in the first four series. All thanks to Mr. Arisawa Takanori. He was an amazing composer and arranger... it's so sad that he died four years ago. =(

Digimon songs are also awesome. Even the ones in Savers are nothing to sneeze at. I don't know who to credit with all that awesome, though I know Oota Michihiko was responsible for writing and composing at least some of those awesome songs.

You know, I always thought Digimon was a complete rip-off of pokemon until I actually sat down and watched it -__-;;

It was pretty good. I liked the first and second season, but when they switched characters I lost interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Combusken View Post
    I know there was a thread about this before, but I have no idea where it's at now. Trust me, I looked.

Anyway, I happen to be a fan of Digimon. I don't know why everyone calls it a ripoff, because last time I checked, Pokemon didn't have any creatures that could revert back to their previous forms or switch between human and creature forms. Also, the Digimon didn't fight for sport. They fought to save their world.

They're more different than it seems, but quite a few people still accuse them of being ripoffs of each other. I don't get it.
    I agree with you. I do get annoyed of some Pokemon fans bashing Digimon and vice versa. I know people have a right to voice their own opinion, but your opinion can be voiced without bashing or flaming. I would rather prefer complex explanations of why they do not like a certain franchise rather than flaming and bashing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aestivate View Post
    One thing that always stood about Digimon of all seasons was the AMAZING soundtrack. <3 all the themes, evolution themes, bg music, OP/ED's, etc.

Right now I'm listening to "tomadoi" which is Mimi's song off the Girl's Festival CD.
    AGH <3333
    Tomadoi! That's one of my favorite songs! It's Mimi singing about Izzy (Koushirou)!

I'm also like Focus by TK!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi12370 View Post
    Tomadoi! That's one of my favorite songs! It's Mimi singing about Izzy (Koushirou)!
    Huh?! Who told you that?!

Blog Entries

Huh?! Who told you that?!
    Um....It originally was supposed to be about Izzy but they made it ambiguous. I consider it about Izzy because I like KouMi!

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi12370 View Post
    Um....It originally was supposed to be about Izzy but they made it ambiguous. I consider it about Izzy because I like KouMi!
    That's just not true, that's just your own interpretation.

Blog Entries

That's just not true, that's just your own interpretation.
    Actually I just heard that....I didn't interpret anything.

Anyway What's your favorite image song from Digimon?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast