BoA

Thread: BoA

Blog Entries

Default BoA

Are there any BoA fans here? Did any of you hear any of her new Jananese album, IDENTITY? I heard some of it and think it's awesome, even though I don't understand Japanese.(I'm listening to it now:))
    Last edited by eevee91; 10th February 2010 at 09:40 PM.
    Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Can only evolve into one...

Official Link Fanglomper SSJ_Jup81's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add SSJ_Jup81 on Facebook
    Visit SSJ_Jup81's Youtube Channel

Default Re: BoA

I'm waaaaaaaaaaay behind the times with her. I found her "okay", but I never really seeked anything out by her. For the most part, though, I actually found some of her Korean works more interesting (as far as the little I've seen/heard).

*Really misses the AZN network*

Blog Entries

Oh my goddess!! I love BoA!! No, I didn't know she came out with another album...sweet~ Thanks. ^^ 'Duvet' is my favorite song~
    No matter how far apart you are from a friend...no matter how long it's been since you've talked....they are always with you...no matter what. True Friendship never fades.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

I like her okay, I (last) bought her English album, but I like her Japanese Stuff better. (To which, obviously her Korean stuff is even better than that, but I don't really listen to Korean music) I didn't know Identity was an album, I just thought it was a single, I may check it out if it is good though.

Blog Entries

As some of you said, I also like her earlier Korean songs. If I had to pick one of her Korean albums I'd have to pick "Atlantis Princess." I also think her Japanese songs are better than the English ones. I loved her English album, but somehow her Japanese and Korean work seems better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrie View Post
    'Duvet' is my favorite song~
    This has been confusing me for years, but I think that is by another boa, some Latin band. I don't think it's Beat of Angel, BoA. There's two boa's???
    Last edited by eevee91; 11th February 2010 at 11:08 AM.
    Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon.
    Can only evolve into one...

Long live Haruka (May)! Haruka_Rules!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eevee91 View Post
    As some of you said, I also like her earlier Korean songs. If I had to pick one of her Korean albums I'd have to pick "Atlantis Princess." I also think her Japanese songs are better than the English ones. I loved her English album, but somehow her Japanese and Korean work seems better.

This has been confusing me for years, but I think that is by another boa, some Latin band. I don't think it's Beat of Angel, BoA. There's two boa's???
    I agree with you! I love her English album, but her Japanese and Korean songs are much better.

There's another BoA?

Created by Princess of Hoenn

I've listened to some of BoA's Korean songs but I've never really listened to any of her Japanese songs (except for the theme song for Tales of Graces). I'm not too fond of her dance music (most of them don't fit my tastes) but I do like her ballads. I don't really listen to her that much though.
    "The strongest Pokémon... Is this... the fulfillment of my dream?" --Dr. Fuji
    Brock: And I decided I want you to be my partner!
    Girl: What?!

Blog Entries

I could've gone with her, but like someone said above, now I'm so far behind, I dunno if I'd wanna catch up (the same with Ayumi Hamasaki). I did like her one song that she recorded for Inuyasha, though. "Closer", I think it was...?
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone