"Bleach" Anime to End?

Thread: "Bleach" Anime to End?

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default "Bleach" Anime to End?

Source: ANN.

Anime News Network have reported that the J-Rock band "ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D" (Known for "Complication", the second opening theme of hit anime "Durarara!!") posted a message on their blog that their new song "Song for..." will serve as a fitting ending theme for Bleach's final season. "Song for..." had recently been confirmed as the new ending song for Bleach, yet, this comment was quickly removed.

With the "Bleach" anime quickly catching up with the manga source material, it is likely that the series is doing what the anime "Gin Tama" did recently; going on hiatus for just under a year to allow the manga to catch up. As it stands, the manga is only 18 chapters ahead of the anime, with each episode being comprised of 3-4 manga chapters worth of story; so the producers probably didn't predict a lengthy filler arc to be worth the production costs.

This final season of "Bleach", known as the "Deicide Arc" (As the titles of all the chapters in this mini-arc preceeded their title with "Deicide" and then a number) comes just before a timeskip in the story.

Default Re: "Bleach" Anime to End?

I've liked all of the recent Bleach episodes, but I think it's better for them to end the anime than to waste time/money on filler episodes. I've always disliked the Bleach fillers, so this announcement doesn't bug me too much. At least the dub is still running; I'll just watch that.

Blog Entries

I agree, take a hiatus to let the manga get decently ahead to avoid useless filler arcs. I think it's good news if they do indeed turn the new chapters into a new anime arc, as I think they are more interesting then the last year or two of Bleach...
    Astronomy Club... you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Madoka
    If someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, I will tell them they’re wrong every time.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Update: Bleach's recording director assistant Yosuke Morita confirmed on his Twitter account that the broadcast schedule has been set well into the future, and so the anime will not end soon. Thanks, lemursrule.
    Aww TVTokyo were close to learning something.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

It Makes sense to restart Bleach for the new series as it in itself is a restart/time jump (despite no real hiatus)... I just wonder if they'll do like Kenshin or Yu Yu Hakusho and stop before the series ends (or just before). I really don't care that much about Bleach, and who the heck knows how long it'll go on, but the anal completest in me finds it unsettling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bell02+ View Post
    It Makes sense to restart Bleach for the new series as it in itself is a restart/time jump (despite no real hiatus)... I just wonder if they'll do like Kenshin or Yu Yu Hakusho and stop before the series ends (or just before). I really don't care that much about Bleach, and who the heck knows how long it'll go on, but the anal completest in me finds it unsettling.
    I believe that it has been said there will be one more arc after the current and Bleach will be done. Too lazy to find a source, but it's out there.
    Astronomy Club... you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Madoka
    If someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, I will tell them they’re wrong every time.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

I gave up on Bleach because of all the fillers. This'd be a much better move for the series, seriously. :/