Aoi Sekai no Chushin de (with renditions of Nintendo and Sega characters)

Thread: Aoi Sekai no Chushin de (with renditions of Nintendo and Sega characters)

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Aoi Sekai no Chushin de (with renditions of Nintendo and Sega characters)

(The title is translated as “In the Centre of the Blue World”)

So, here's something new to the other English-speakers as well. Recently announced to be a future anime, this is basically taking famous characters of Nintendo and Sega lore and turning them into participants of a war. The Sega equivalent seems to be the underdog, since the Sonic-inspired hero will be the saviour. To quote Anime News Network:

The story re-imagines the real-life console wars as a fantasy tale — the Segua Kingdom is locked in an age-old war with the Ninterudo Empire for dominance of the land of Consume. Segua now finds itself on the defensive, but an unlikely hero has risen in the form of Gear, a boy who brags about his breakneck speed. Gear helps turn the tide of the war.
    Sounds interesting, though it also sounds too good to be true if this turns out to be a real anime airing on real TVs. Also, it's odd that this pink girl is Kirby-inspired (but I am yet to see which character Fare is referring to, though I guess it's Fire Emblem).

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Aoi Sekai no Chushin de (with renditions of Nintendo and Sega characters)

DANG :( i was hoping for the Actual characters to be battling each other
    Segua and ninterudo?!? WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH THOSE KINGDOM NAMES ARE SO ORIGINAL! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!
    i was hoping for Adventures of sonic the hedgehog combind with Super mario world, Kirby roght back at ya, and pokemon.
    and it should be called Mario vs Sonic The reconing
    why does greege look like darach from pokemon?.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Aoi Sekai no Chushin de (with renditions of Nintendo and Sega characters)

"Some-a men just-a want to watch-a the world-a burn."

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    "Harumpf! I do say, THIS counterfeit was more impressive than THAT counterfeit!"