Anime air times

Thread: Anime air times

Default Anime air times

I'm really interested in figuring out when all sorts of popular anime air, but I haven't been able to find any TV schedules. The fact that I'm unable to search in Japanese might contribute to that.

All I know so far is that on Thursdays, TV Tokyo airs Pocket Monsters at 19:00 and Naruto Shippuuden at 19:30. If things haven't changed since 2003, One Piece is on Fuji TV on Sunday evening... I know the new Fullmetal Alchemist anime is going to air on MBS/TBS on Saturdays at 17:00.

We should make a list or something. For everyone's convenience!

Default Re: Anime air times

...because checking a TV guide is really hard or something?
    So.

Yes.

Because I don't live in Japan.

Because I can't read Japanese.

Because I've googled it and found absolutely nothing.

Have you tried using the page translation on Google? If you have a guide, you can get a good translation through Language tools. From what I've seen, the website is like ani.tv then it redirects to the TV Tokyo website for anime. That's all I know. XD

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

One Piece comes on at 9:30am Sundays in Japan. I don't watch that much Anime anymore so that's about all I know by heart. Saseisan and Chibi Maruko Chan come on at 6:00pm and 6:30pm sundays. Oh, and Gegege no Kitaro comes on before one piece, and I believe Inazuma Eleven came one TV tokyo around the same time with Net Ghost Pipopa before it.

I think Gintama comes on before Pokemon, but I don't remember. I'll check... yeah it does. Also apparently Giglo13 is still coming on... Sundays? I thought it use to be another day... What net Ghost Pipopa isn't on anymore!? That's surprising, lol, but they have a new Beyblade now? lol

Anyways, Reborn comes on Friday 10:30am and Keroro Gunso before it, Bleach comes on Tuesdays at 6:00pm, and Wednesday same time is Yugioh 5Ds. Also, I guess they changed Inazuma Eleven's time as well (can't blame them) to 7:30pm Wednesdays. Also, apparently there is a Jump verity show Fridays at 6:00 on TV Tokyo, when did that happen? lol!

Oh yeah, and it's technically not anime (but close enough really) Power Rangers and Kamen Rider come on TV Asahi the same time as Pokemon Sunday. Oh and Doremon and Shin chan come on back to back Fridays at 7pm same channel.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by bell02+ View Post
    Power Rangers and Kamen Rider come on TV Asahi the same time as Pokemon Sunday. Oh and Doremon and Shin chan come on back to back Fridays at 7pm same channel.
    Sorry about bumping the thread but, It's Super Sentai that airs with Kamen Rider, if it was power rangers it would be callled ''power rangers ___'' and the show's title is ___Sentai___ger.
    ok?

So basicly although it's not anime Super Sentai and Kamen Rider air around the same time as Pokémon Sunday at 7:30 to 8:30 am.
    The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you - Nyx (Persona 3)
    <- banner by TheEroKing of animesuki forums.