Zombie Apocalypse

Thread: Zombie Apocalypse

Blog Entries

Default Zombie Apocalypse

After playing Left 4 Dead and watching movies like I Am Legend and the two 28 movies, the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse (or things like zombies) has kind of gotten ingrained in my head. The situation seems so real, a virus mutating to a state where it turns people into mindless beings feasting for whatever they want to feast on, be it brains, blood or flesh.

If you turned out to be immune to this virus, what would you do? Would you fight for survival in the cities? Rush for the safety of the forests or other rural locales? Jump into their hordes and die? Hold out as long as you can in your basement talking with people on the internet?

Discuss.
    Prepare to d'awwww.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Well, as everyone knows, zombies cannot live in the cold and they cannot swim. That leaves you two sets of options. Go north (or south depending on your hemisphere) or go to a small tropical island, kill all the zombies, and wait out the apocalypse in paradise. That's my gameplan.

Pretty much, I'd take my dad's pistol, the decorative katana in my room (it's still fully functional) then hack and shoot my way to the nearest gun store. Get a shotgun, a rifle, another pistol, and shoot my way to the coast. I'd jack a boat, and look for the nearest island. I'd fish for food (I'm a very good fisherman, it's one of my hobbies and I spend my summers on the water) and boil salt water for drinking. I'd boat south and look for a small island that had plants and fresh water. Kill all the zombies there, and chill there for a few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Sharpen my pencils,get out some bionicle and make a crossbow.Then,fight to a gunstore and get a shotgun and smg,and as much ammo as my bag can hold.Then go hide in the nearest graveyard,for the simple reason that it's the safest place.For the virus to infect a host the host must be fresh,and if a bodie in a graveyard is fresh enough to be infected,it's unlikely the zombie will then be able to break the coffin.Also,graveyards have trees to climb,giving a good vantage point.

Honestly, I think if there was a zombie apocalypse that nobody could stand up to them even if you tried your best. You would just get mauled and ripped apart at the seams.

Ammunition and weapons are useless when the odds are stacked against you. Say you live in a town with a population of 23,000 and half of those are infected, many others have fled and only a handful of people are still left. Movies aren't the base truth as they're fiction and neither are they good moral support or advice. The human race isn't adept to handling viruses at all. Unless you locked yourself inside your house, it's only a matter of time before they get to you. An effective way to annihilate a necrotic virus is to neutralize them with heavy militia warfare or exposure to radiation.

Hope is a strong emotion, but hunger is even stronger.

Visit Scarlet Devil's Youtube Channel

If the virus is anything like dawn of the dead's, NOTHING can be done. but in a zombie outbreak, run and shoot lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Monkey View Post
    Well, as everyone knows, zombies cannot live in the cold and they cannot swim. That leaves you two sets of options. Go north (or south depending on your hemisphere) or go to a small tropical island, kill all the zombies, and wait out the apocalypse in paradise. That's my gameplan.

Pretty much, I'd take my dad's pistol, the decorative katana in my room (it's still fully functional) then hack and shoot my way to the nearest gun store. Get a shotgun, a rifle, another pistol, and shoot my way to the coast. I'd jack a boat, and look for the nearest island. I'd fish for food (I'm a very good fisherman, it's one of my hobbies and I spend my summers on the water) and boil salt water for drinking. I'd boat south and look for a small island that had plants and fresh water. Kill all the zombies there, and chill there for a few years.
    You read The Zombie Survival Guide Didn't you?

But yeah, I'd do that or take over a prison and hoard the zombie there.