Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst Disney Channel Show

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Worst Disney Channel Show

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLover View Post
    Jessie is absolute garbage. None of it is funny, and it's just a really odd mix of characters that doesn't work at all. Suite Life on Deck was also absolutely terrible. I enjoyed the original series, but on Deck, especially by like the second season, got so dumb. It veered off into like fantasy episodes or whatever you want to call getting possessed by an island goddess. Being the sequel to a series that was more or less realistic, it just didn't fit. And then there was that god awful movie.
    I can agree there, the original Suite Life of Zack and Cody was definitely one of the better post-2005 live action shows on Disney Channel, but at least it was realistic and in believable territory, Suite Life on Deck is basically what you get when you make Fonzie jump over several sharks, the plot-lines fit better in a cartoon series rather than live action, half the cast is replaced with less likable characters that are stereotypical and forgettable, and the existing characters were flanderized from their original personalities. The worst part about On Deck is that near the end, the show goes into what I like to call "Guest Star Hell", in which almost every single episode features a guest star, often playing as him/herself, this is usually a sign that a show is dying and is desperate for ratings, which it continues to lose.

The movie was just flat out bad, and it's plot was something that was not only unrealistic in comparison to the actually realistic and believable original Suite Life series, but the villain is a generic mad scientist that wants to take over the world (OF COURSE!!!), and brainwashed twins with a psychic link. Yeah, the series definitely jumped the shark one too many times.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Follow Chibster on Tumblr Visit Chibster's Youtube Channel

Hanna Montana,Suite Life, all the new shows on right now(Ant Farm, So random,Shake it up,Good luck charlie and everything else that's on),Cory in the House,So Random,Phineas and Ferb. Disney channel changed for the worse :/ The only thing I like of Disney channel is Disney Junior,because they show classic Disney movies.
    It's me, kyogre545! 3DS FC: 1864-8930-3851
    Claims: Gin (GNG), Inuyasha, Edward Elric, Vash the Stampede, Makoto Tachibana, Kyogre, Drizzle, Blue Apricorn, Squirtle Doll,, Micaiah, Crimson Loftwing, Smiles and Tears, Peaceful Days
    FS: Metang Klefki Ferroseed
    Join my clubs! ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!

Blog Entries

I'd say all of them, but if I had to pick, it would be Hannah Montana. I hate that Miley Cyrus...

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Horrible: ANT Farm, Shake it Up, Jessie, Fish Hooks
    Okay: Austin and Ally, Good Luck Charlie
    Good: My Babysitter's a Vampire - I've actually met a lot of people who agree that this is the only good show on Disney ^^;

Shake it Up has to be the worst though. The two main characters are just annoying.

Oh, and I've never seen Gravity Falls, so that isn't on the list.

commie bastard. an illegible mess.'s Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow an illegible mess. On Twitter Add an illegible mess. on Facebook
    Follow an illegible mess. on Tumblr Visit an illegible mess.'s Youtube Channel

the suite life of zack and cody is the best disney channel show, in my opinion. the sequel (the suite life on deck) was okay, but in the later episodes it definitely lacked luster, and don't get me started on the movie.

anything from the new generation is honest shit. i can't stand watching any of it. and am i the only one on here that thinks phineas and ferb was stupid? LOL. i didn't think it was funny at all, in my opinion. yeah, i guess the idea was okay, but i just couldn't stand it.

cory in the house was another terrible disney show, and i thought wizards of waverly place was okay, but like the suite life on deck, it lost it's luster.

tumblr.|ao3.|ff.net.|8tracks.
    .self-assured mutual destruction.

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

Pretty much every show Hannah Montana and beyond is pure sh*t. Phinneas and Ferb are ok,but its kinda getting old,And wizards of Waverly Place was actually pretty good. We need some more awesome shows. The best show disney ever did is American Dragon. Epic theme song, I love how each episode was different,i love the unique animation style, and its about a 14 year old kid that turns into a frikin DRAGON!!!!! DRAGONS ARE AWESOME!!! I watched EVERY episode from the show,and watched it from the very first time the pilot episode aired, to the series finale,which had an epic battle. And it was actually FUNNY,unlike the crap they have nowadays with the laugh track every 5 seconds. enough with my rant,disney is crap nowadays,and that is final.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12