Worst cartoon you've ever seen? (Read first post!) - Page 17

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Worst cartoon you've ever seen? (Read first post!)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I cannot stand MLP. No. Just... No.

No offence to bronies.
    I don't mind MLP, but I do hate the people who act like everyone must love it. Specifically, it's the fandom I really dislike.

I think it's a decent show, but it doesn't really have anything that personally interests me. If it wasn't for Pinkie Pie, I'd probably be into it more: I've tried, but I can't stand her. xD.
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 4th November 2013 at 09:34 PM.

That Zoroark is a Spy! Silver06's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Silver06's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserLugia View Post
    And about MLP, I'm totally neutral on it, but I can't stand the Bronies arguing with the Non-Bronies...
    Welp, from what I remember, ever since the Brony community surfaced, people have been using us as a scapegoat, some fought back by slandering them... and ever since it's been a back and forth war between people on both sides who just don't know how to agree to disagree.

BTW: Even for such a passive community, I wasn't all that surprised to see that it only took this thread 2 pages to start bickering about MLP, just goes to show what I mean, huh?

Blog Entries
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

Two words. Uncle. Grampa. I've watched the "Uncle Grampa Ate My Homework" episode, and by the end, I wanted to drop an anvil on my TV! Uncle Grampa is the most drugged up show not on Adult Swim. It has ridiculous characters, moronic dialogue, and seizure-worthy animation. Uncle Grampa is CN's worst show since Annoying Orange.

Another cartoon I hate is Adventure Time. I really can't tell the difference between this and Dora, because some of this garbage sounds like it belongs on Nick Jr. Nobody's likable, everyone's either a whiny crybaby, an unlikable jerk, or both. The writing is crap (I even watched some of the post-apocalyptic episodes) and the jokes are unfunny. Why this is so popular I'll never know.
    Last edited by Spyspotter; 12th November 2013 at 03:11 PM.

Fairy Queen Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

MOD NOTE: @Spyspotter; You have stated your dislike for Uncle Grandpa in this thread more times than I can count. Please try not to repeat yourself unnecessarily; it doesn't add anything to discussion and can create an unnecessarily negative atmosphere.

@EmotionalTensionPKMN; @Silver06; Please try to keep things on-topic here. This thread is about cartoons, not fandoms. It's best to avoid sidetracking to fanbases instead of shows themselves.
    Last edited by Kaori; 12th November 2013 at 11:14 AM.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ Come join the conversation in the Entertainment, Inc. General Chat Thread!~

Blog Entries

Tough choice between Ren & Stimpy and South Park, but Ren & Stimpy was at least somewhat amusing so my answer is South Park.

Proud claimer of Sylveon, She is a sneaky Magician who
    loves to pounce out of nowhere and Nuzzle me!
    ♡♥♡5 Signatures! Only 499,995 to go!♡♥♡
    US EBAY SELLERS BEWARE!

Blog Entries

The name merely states it;
    Almost naked animals.
    I mean come on! How could this make it past the radar? It is animals in underwear and bras! No plot line whatsoever!
    Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Almost anything by Filmation.
    3DS code: 2191-7968-4165 (Nathan)
    XY name: S. Chameleon

3 Friends and Jerry.

I really can't explain why, but this show just gives me the creeps for some reason. It feels wrong and forced and... Just weird. Like the creator tried to immitate South Park but aim it at a younger audience. The characters seriously make me want to puke. Not even because of the way they act, but because of the way they are portrayed. It's something so much worse than the uncanny valley for me and it's the only show that ever created this feeling in me.

There are some episodes of it on youtube if you don't know the show. But I can't really recommend actively looking for them, since I had such a bad expirience with the material.

Then again, I'm creeped out by the weirdest stuff.
    They will make pigs of you all and they will bury their snouts into your ribs and they will eat your hearts.

Blog Entries
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

All of Video Briquedo's crap, if that counts.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spyspotter View Post
    All of Video Briquedo's crap, if that counts.
    "The Little Panda Fighter" = Ripoff of Kung Fu Panda.

"Ratatoing" = Ripoff of Ratatouille.

LOL @ how many 4Kids VAs were in the English dubs of them. I only re-watch those terribly animated and terribly written movies for them.

I can't seem to get ren and stimpy or how its enjoyable so I guess thats my choice. I'm sure there are a lot worse cartoon/animated shows I know of but thats all i can think of atm.

Blog Entries

Remember how I once listed Johnny Test as one of the worst cartoons I've seen? I actually find it kind of baffling in a way how a show that's already bad could get even worse. Watching an episode of the newest season of it (since my younger brother loves that goddamn show and I don't have much of a choice), I was kind of surprised in a way how its previous (already bad) quality just downright dropped. It's like they're no longer trying and throwing in half-assed fart jokes and random quests of exploration (well, more than usual) just to appease the audience the show has, and it lacks the 'morals' they tried to push at the end of each episode before. That new episode where they went to the moon was especially painful to watch. Almost like how Ren & Stimpy's quality just dropped in its later seasons, though that show was still ten times better than this crap.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

King of the Puppy Mill. Axe to Fall's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hmmm, i'm gonna have to go with MLP. I see no comedic value in it at all. Quite frankly, it's boring. And i'm pretty darn easy to entertain.
    Spyspotter likes this.

Johnny test used to be good back when it was on Kids WB, now it's just plain annoying and awful

Blog Entries

Follow GastonGibus on Tumblr Visit GastonGibus's Youtube Channel

Ignoring the obvious answer that's already been done to death (regarding that show starring animated equines) I'm going to go ahead and say this:

Anything related to Seth MacFarlane.

The worst offender and the one I'm primarily talking about is obviously Family Guy, but his other shows American Dad and The Cleveland Show also fit in this category. It's not because it's vulgar or anything; I appreciate vulgar humor when it's done right. It just that the show insults my intelligence at every opportunity by explaining every single joke that's made on the show. What do I mean by that? Literally every "joke" (I use that term loosely since jokes are supposed to be funny) that is made on Family Guy immediately has to cut to a flashback or some other scene that then proceeds to explain why that joke was so funny, you know, because we didn't get it the first time. So not only are the jokes just terrible, they're told twice. Every. Time.

Terrible comedy that lacks any sort of fun or enjoyment, stiff animation, bland characters, it's like it was purposely designed to be the worst show ever. Except everybody else in my age group seems to think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Johtohfiller and Spyspotter like this.
    "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

|No one writes like Gaston!|
    |It's Electric: Cranking it to Eleven || A New Life - For Better or Worse|

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast