Worst cartoon you've ever seen? (Read first post!) - Page 14

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 274
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Worst cartoon you've ever seen? (Read first post!)

  1. #196
    追放されたバカ Spyspotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Zero Isle South
    Posts
    290
    Blog Entries
    12
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyspotter View Post
    El Tigre was another awful Nicktoons series. The jokes were unfunny and the characters were stereotypical. And the animation ain't flash, but it's still awful.

    Plus, Regular Show? Ugh, all it's about nowadays is Mordacai kissing Margaret or whatever crap the CN executives are farting out.

    And Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is among the most terribly written preschool show out there. Counting to save someone missing? I've given up all hope for preschool shows.

    Plus Veggie Tales. Aside from it being religious (I'm agnostic) it also has terrible writing at that and some of the worst voice acting I have heard. The way it is written makes it seem like it was written to turn kids into stormtroopers.
    El Tigre was basically Nickelodeon's ripoff of Mucha Lucha, IMO.
    Mucha Lucha wasn't that great, but hey, it was watchable.

  2. #197
    (-, - )…zzzZZZ Reila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    59

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Rugrats. That show was so awful >_< I don't even. Family Guy comes in a close second. So many stereotypes, such an offensive show. Ugh.

  3. #198
    Registered User rdumpemail2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California Coast
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Guys, if anyone remembers Captain Planet. I rest all cases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyspotter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyspotter View Post
    El Tigre was another awful Nicktoons series. The jokes were unfunny and the characters were stereotypical. And the animation ain't flash, but it's still awful.

    Plus, Regular Show? Ugh, all it's about nowadays is Mordacai kissing Margaret or whatever crap the CN executives are farting out.

    And Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is among the most terribly written preschool show out there. Counting to save someone missing? I've given up all hope for preschool shows.

    Plus Veggie Tales. Aside from it being religious (I'm agnostic) it also has terrible writing at that and some of the worst voice acting I have heard. The way it is written makes it seem like it was written to turn kids into stormtroopers.
    El Tigre was basically Nickelodeon's ripoff of Mucha Lucha, IMO.
    Mucha Lucha wasn't that great, but hey, it was watchable.
    SpySpotter. I want you to look at your signature, then when you're done. carefully review my profile pic.
    Last edited by rdumpemail2001; 19th September 2013 at 08:10 PM.
    Spyspotter likes this.

  4. #199
    追放されたバカ Spyspotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Zero Isle South
    Posts
    290
    Blog Entries
    12
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    Rugrats. That show was so awful >_< I don't even. Family Guy comes in a close second. So many stereotypes, such an offensive show. Ugh.
    If you dislike Rugrats, then you should see the Rugrats spinoff series Angelica and Suzie's Preschool Daze. Now that was awful.

  5. #200
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,156
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by rdumpemail2001 View Post
    Guys, if anyone remembers Captain Planet. I rest all cases.
    That show was the very definition of cheesiness. Hey kids, be ECO-friendly! The power is YOURS. Oh god, was that corny.

  6. #201
    追放されたバカ Spyspotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Zero Isle South
    Posts
    290
    Blog Entries
    12
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rdumpemail2001 View Post
    Guys, if anyone remembers Captain Planet. I rest all cases.
    That show was the very definition of cheesiness. Hey kids, be ECO-friendly! The power is YOURS. Oh god, was that corny.
    Especially the AIDS episode. Oh, don't get me STARTED on the AIDS episode.

  7. #202
    Registered User rdumpemail2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California Coast
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    So bad.. sooo baaaad

    Also, Spyspotter check out your signature and then check out my profile pic carefully. You're welcome.

  8. #203
    追放されたバカ Spyspotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Zero Isle South
    Posts
    290
    Blog Entries
    12
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by rdumpemail2001 View Post
    So bad.. sooo baaaad

    Also, Spyspotter check out your signature and then check out my profile pic carefully. You're welcome.
    I'm not a mod or anything, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to stick to the topic of the thread which is about the worst cartoon you've ever seen. You can VM me for that kind of stuff.

  9. #204
    Registered User rdumpemail2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California Coast
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyspotter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rdumpemail2001 View Post
    So bad.. sooo baaaad

    Also, Spyspotter check out your signature and then check out my profile pic carefully. You're welcome.
    I'm not a mod or anything, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to stick to the topic of the thread which is about the worst cartoon you've ever seen. You can VM me for that kind of stuff.
    Well I was talking about Captain Planet when I said soo baaad haha I just wanted you to see that as a side note :P

  10. #205
    Registered User LadyAmelthea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    3
    Add LadyAmelthea on Facebook

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    I never really watched cartoons I did not like. If I saw something I would not like, I avoided it. But most of the cartoons mentioned are popular and I do like them. I like Adventure Time and Chowder and even Captain Planet... IDK... Maybe I just don't hate cartoons. I am more of a fan.
    Dolce likes this.

    LadyAmelthea
    ...But I'm always dreaming, even when I'm awake; it is never finished.

  11. #206
    Registered User rdumpemail2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California Coast
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAmelthea View Post
    I never really watched cartoons I did not like. If I saw something I would not like, I avoided it. But most of the cartoons mentioned are popular and I do like them. I like Adventure Time and Chowder and even Captain Planet... IDK... Maybe I just don't hate cartoons. I am more of a fan.
    I like adventure time, and LOVE Chowder, but most definitely hate Captain Planet. Waaaayyyyyy too much politics and blatantly expressed values hahaha

  12. #207
    Burqa Swag zakisrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Newcastle, NSW, Australia
    Posts
    392
    Blog Entries
    90

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    You haven't seen "worst" until you've watched Captain N: The Game Master. But that show is so horrible, it's actually funny.
    Rhonda: Okay, Curly, I admit it. I'm your secret admirer. And the truth is, no matter how hard I try and fight it, [reading off her hand] I'm really, really wild about you. In fact, I've fallen crazy in love. So what do you say? How does that make you feel?
    Curly: Give Daddy some sugar. (kiss)

  13. #208
    追放されたバカ Spyspotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Zero Isle South
    Posts
    290
    Blog Entries
    12
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Most shows on CN nowadays are garbage, with Uncle Grampa being the worst. It's random just to be random and that's it.

    To contrast, let's take an older cartoon, Ed Edd n Eddy. Was it random? Yes. But Ed Edd n Eddy had many things that Uncle Grampa didn't, like characterization, clear and unforced plots, and good animation. Ed Edd n Eddy was random to be funny. Uncle Grampa is random just to be random.

  14. #209
    ♥ Grand Riser ♥ Silverwynde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Battle Maison
    Posts
    7,020
    Blog Entries
    102

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    Quote Originally Posted by rdumpemail2001 View Post
    Guys, if anyone remembers Captain Planet. I rest all cases.
    Oh. GOD.

    I actually got up early to watch that pile of sludge when it first premiered. I'm an environmentalist but that show was so terrible that it made me want to pollute! It was so bad, it was BAD. Just UGH. >_<

    Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

  15. #210
    Sleep tight Isamu Akai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,215
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: Worst cartoon you've ever seen?

    'Grojband' was pretty lame when I watched it. I dislike the concept. They go on that this kid band don't have the creativity to write their own lyrics and purposely anger the lead singer's older sister to write in her diary to then turn into lyrics for their songs, but that doesn't make their songs any better. They're some of the worst I've ever heard. Oh, and then there was their song 'Welcome to My Nightmare', which bothered me very personally...
    Spyspotter likes this.


    Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •