Worst Cartoon Network Show - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Worst Cartoon Network Show

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Worst Cartoon Network Show

after the golden cartoon cartoons were ended in the mid 2000s the only show that still kept CN going in my opinion is Ed edd n eddy. After that show got cancelled the only shows that i would watch were reruns of the classics and Regular show and a few episodes of mad. ( the kung fu panda 2 and naruto ones were my favorite). but half of these new shows especially the live action, I'd have to say it would be...GARBAGE!! GARBAGE!! FROM KING GARBAGE!! OF THE GARBAGE DYNASTY!!! Stupid CN. Always bringin' garbage into the TV. Eustace from courage the cowardly dog couldnt say it better. man i miss those shows

Registered User Oddium Wanderus's Avatar

Problem Solverz and The Annoying Orange Show

It seems like every internet "celebrity" is being made into a show now. (Nyan Cat series, totally called it.)
    Silverwynde likes this.

Blog Entries

I would say the annoying orange show, but Tobuscus is in it, so that makes it good. Other than that, any show that's not Regular Show or Adventure Time.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Blog Entries

Visit Pupmon1's Youtube Channel

Regular Show, Adventure Time, and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
    Run Run as fast as you can
    You can't catch me nobody can

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Pupmon1 View Post
    Regular Show, Adventure Time, and The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
    I think you misunderstood, this is for the worst Cartoon Network shows. You appear to have listed some of the best.

I love love love Regular Show and Adventure Time. Regular Show is just so reminiscent of the cartoons of my childhood (you know the ones). Adventure Time is different though. It has this innocence about it. Certainly much more than Regular Show. I also like The Amazing World of Gumball. I was quite sceptical at first, due to the ads (among fans of the show, most REALLY hate Banana Joe or whatever his name is) and art style. But it is really enjoyable. Obviously the slightly older but not old enough to be nostalgic shows like Flapjack, Camp Lazlo and My Gym Partner is a Monkey are all average. I don't really watch anything else beyond the first three I mentioned though, so the only shows I can say for sure suck are The Annoying Orange (I hated it on Youtube, now I get to hate it on tv! Toboscus made a huge mistake), MAD (It's just so incredibly lame) and Level Up (live action does not belong on CN, plus the acting is terrible).
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Blog Entries

Visit Pupmon1's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    I think you misunderstood, this is for the worst Cartoon Network shows. You appear to have listed some of the best.

I love love love Regular Show and Adventure Time. Regular Show is just so reminiscent of the cartoons of my childhood (you know the ones). Adventure Time is different though. It has this innocence about it. Certainly much more than Regular Show. I also like The Amazing World of Gumball. I was quite sceptical at first, due to the ads (among fans of the show, most REALLY hate Banana Joe or whatever his name is) and art style. But it is really enjoyable. Obviously the slightly older but not old enough to be nostalgic shows like Flapjack, Camp Lazlo and My Gym Partner is a Monkey are all average. I don't really watch anything else beyond the first three I mentioned though, so the only shows I can say for sure suck are The Annoying Orange (I hated it on Youtube, now I get to hate it on tv! Toboscus made a huge mistake), MAD (It's just so incredibly lame) and Level Up (live action does not belong on CN, plus the acting is terrible).
    Those are a few of the shows I remember seeing the last time I watched CN. I stopped watching long ago, because nothing good was on. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comment. I just really think those shows aren't good. Back in 2000 up to a few years ago CN had good funny shows, now it's turned into crap.

Again I say sorry if that offended anyone.
    Run Run as fast as you can
    You can't catch me nobody can

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123