Worst Cartoon Network Show - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Worst Cartoon Network Show

Blog Entries

Default Re: Worst Cartoon Network Show

Worst CN show? Oh, where to start......

The shows that I'm know about before I stopped watching TV.....well....

Gumball, ALL the live action shows, Out of Jimmy's Head, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, Squirrel Boy, Regular Show, Flapjack, and Annoying Orange.
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]

|||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

Blog Entries

Follow kyogre545 on Tumblr Visit kyogre545's Youtube Channel

I think this stopped showing, but it's called Almost Naked Animals.
    3DS Friend Code: 1864-8930-3851
    Pearl FC: 4081 2837 4838
    Heart Gold FC: 3868 0274 5933
    Black FC: 4212 3297 8953
    Brawl FC: 2148 8194 5141

Join my clubs! They are:ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!
    Y team: Delphox Talonflame Florges Aurorus Furfrou Dragalge
    Friend Safari: Metang Klefki Ferroseed

追放されたバカ

All the Total Drama series after Island and maybe Drama as well. I haven't even bothered watching the other series' featured on Cartoon Network except Adventure Time.

I miss Cartoon Cartoon Fridays...

Marukaite Chikyuu~ ShinySceptile1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Adventure Time, I resent it with passion. I hate the characters, animation, and the fact that everyone in my school is quoting it, over and over. I really saw only an episode and a half, I suppose I shouldn't hate on it this much.... I just never liked it.
    Proud Claimer of Natalya Arlovskaya, Tino Väinämöinen, and Lukas Bondevik from Hetalia~! (= ヮ=)೨

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Flapjack and Chowder. ALongside all live acion shows.

I've not seen it in over a year. SO I don't know of any recent cartoons.

Oh, and MAD.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Slacker Extraordinaire SanchoSuitcase's Avatar

M.A.D., because fuck M.A.D. and it's shit "humor"

Level Up, only the dead can know peace from this evil.

Johnny FUCKING Test, fucking Canadian animators man...

Annoying Orange, very aptly named show.

and Problem Solverz, what the flying fuck was CN thinking when they allowed this brain numbing eye-rape of a cartoon to be broadcast?

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I was a kid in the Golden Age of Cartoon Network, during the era of Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, so it seems like I stopped watching before it got to the really horrible stuff (like the live-action era).

At the time, the worst I remember seeing were the five million useless Scooby-Doo spin-offs.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Everything except Adventure Time and Regular Show. I used to think those shows would bring an end to the suckfest that began when "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy" died. But two years later, they remain the only good shows on there.
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Syxx View Post
    to the suckfest that began when "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy" died. But two years later, they remain the only good shows on there.
    See, when I was a little kid I always thought "Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy" was a stupid show. But I'm wondering if I would like it better now, if there were just a lot of crude jokes that I didn't get as a kid (as seems to be a case when I revisit a lot of my childhood shows).

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

The shows on CN gets to a point where BOOMERANG, CARTOON NETWORK'S SIDE CHANNEL, IS BETTER THAN CN by itself!

Also, Amazing World of Gumball got renewed for a second season. I bet it's because of the banana dance.

I'm not kidding. KIDS LOVE IT. It's annoyingly catchy, too.

KIDS. BOOMERANG IS BETTER. IT HAS POWERPUFF GIRLS AND OLD POKéMON DUBBED BY 4KIDS. IT'S BETTER.

And Annoying Orange...really.

I don't get the point of Annoying Orange.

Oh, I have a fucking guess!

CA$H.

The animation is godawful beyond belief, the mouth movement looks unrealistic and gross, and the characters are, you guessed it, annoying. (OF COURSE!)

At this point, Kids WB would be better, but since that's gone, the Hub would be much better. Hey, it has Batman TAS and Adam West Batman, and much more, not...that crapfest shit CN makes (AWoG, MAD, AO)
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Blog Entries

Not every cable provider offers Boomerang, unfortunately.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

...Oh. At least mine (FiOS) does. I like it.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

It's probably easier to say what's good on cartoon network at the moment, rather than what's bad...

IMO, Regular Show and Mystery Inc. are the best the network has on offer right now. The former is a great comedy cartoon with a really fun 'down to earth' sense of humour, while the latter is a superb reboot of what has mostly been a terrible franchise since it's conception.

Adventure Time is extremely hit and miss, but when it's good, it's good. There's a lot of creative stuff in there, and it's definately capable of being funny. Episodes like that one with the spider couple are out-and-out bad though.

Gumball has awful writing and is rife with largely unlikable characters, so it's not a very good show imo. That said, it does have it's moments, and has some brilliant art direction, which is a shame because I personally feel it's going to waste.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have mixed feelings for both MAD and Gumball. MAD actually has some pretty amusing parodies sometimes, but, per MAD, I feel they go for the lowest-common-denominator laughs too often and sometimes their parodies are too "random", like the one I saw of Cowboys and Aliens which mixed in Silly Bands, Ponies (of course!), Ben Ten, and Jon Favreau. But sometimes though it pleasantly surprises me, like the Yogi Bear/Yu-Gi-Oh parody, and the Avengers one where they switched the Avengers to various animation styles, eventually ending up at "Avenger Time", which I think the Adventure Time artists were involved in.

Gumball (despite what people are saying, bad animation?) has a really neat style, influenced by the creator being an ad-artist and wanting to take advantage of the mixed mediums he's used in his career, but, unfortunately, the show just isn't that funny really.

Annoying Orange, however, is unbearable. Fuck that show. Johnny Test is also bad, and literally everyone I see points that out, but I think part of the reason for this isn't the show itself (which is bad, though) but rather the fact that Cartoon Network plays it ALL THE TIME, even though it actually gets bad ratings.

Adventure Time, Regular Show, Looney Tunes Show, Young Justice, etc. are all decent however, and really, we can debate quality, but they fit Cartoon Network and I consider them all a return to form.

But yeah, Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. is my favorite show on Cartoon Network (best Scooby Doo since A Pup Named Scooby Doo), which sucks because, despite being GOOD and having decent ratings, Cartoon Network apparently hates it since they basically took a year between seasons and just slammed the new season at 2:00 p.m. on weekdays with like no advertising, whereas everything else gets a comfy prime-time slot with advertisements accompanying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grave-E
    IMO, Regular Show and Mystery Inc. are the best the network has on offer right now. The former is a great comedy cartoon with a really fun 'down to earth' sense of humour
    Only problem with Regular Show is MUSCLE MAN. Not the character himself, but EVERY episode preview I see nowadays has him focused on.
    Last edited by Garren; 20th August 2012 at 11:47 AM.

Load of Belloni
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quattro ~ Bajeena View Post
    Only problem with Regular Show is MUSCLE MAN. Not the character himself, but EVERY episode preview I see nowadays has him focused on.
    Yeah, I have to agree. I mean, on one hand it's made him just about a million times more likeable (God damn, that trucker episode...) and has prevented him from being a one-note catchphrase-spouting character, but they are overdoing it a little. Sometimes it feels like they want to do a Muscle Man spin-off or something...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast