Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Worst Cartoon Network Show

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Worst Cartoon Network Show

Following the Nickelodeon thread, I decided to ask what you think is the worst show you think Cartoon Network has ever aired, it can be animated or even the channels infamous live action programming, (and Adult Swim shows can count too), for me, I think Problem Solverz and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome are two of of the worst shows I've seen on the network.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Follow kyogre545 on Tumblr Visit kyogre545's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Worst Cartoon Network Show

M.A.D, Gumball, Total Drama, Level Up,Brain Rush,Ninjago,Out of Jimmy's Head,Garfield,George of the Jungle,Dude What Would Happen,Destroy Build Destroy i think i got most of them
    3DS Friend Code: 1864-8930-3851
    Pearl FC: 4081 2837 4838
    Heart Gold FC: 3868 0274 5933
    Black FC: 4212 3297 8953
    Brawl FC: 2148 8194 5141

Join my clubs! They are:ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH, Swanna Fan Club, Sweets+Sugary things, W is for Wumbology, the Study of Wumbo!
    Y team: Delphox Talonflame Florges Aurorus Furfrou Dragalge
    Friend Safari: Metang Klefki Ferroseed

Blog Entries

I've seen 2-3 episodes of Level Up, and it honestly BORED me, I felt like nothing was entertaining or being accomplished in the show, I just felt bored watching it. While I like the premise of "Video game characters coming into the real world and high school teenagers fight them back", they downplay such an awesome premise to essentially a B plot and instead focus on the teens facing the hardships of high school in stereotypical cliche ways, the show is basically a sitcom with video game concepts poorly shoehorned in, and while Cartoon Network is trying to make it appeal to gamers, one Youtube user said that the show actually makes gamers look bad, I mean really, they could have made something awesome with a premise about video game characters, and they basically wasted i t on something completely different and cliche in every way possible.

Still, it's a lot better than Out of Jimmy's head, which, like Level Up, has a premise that's downplayed to a minimum while focusing more on cliche sitcom plots instead, just with added cartoon characters to it, not to mention some of the unrealistic elements (like the alien sister and astronaut mom, among other things) would fit better if the show was animated rather than live action, and not to mention that Out of Jimmy's head has NOTHING to do with Re-Animated, the TV movie it was based on. Level Up at least has to do something with it's original movie, but the irony comes in when Cartoon Networks says that Re-animated and Level Up are "hit movies", something which I consider to be a lie.

Honestly, at this point, I'm not sure if CN is experimenting with new things, or is simply trolling the long time viewers of the network.
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 14th July 2012 at 06:21 AM.

My DA account

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Either Level Up or the Amazing World of Gumball. For the former, it has nothing to do with cartoons, only video game characters, which is a completely different thing (At least Out of Jimmy's Head had cartoon characters, but still, live action shows defeats the whole purpose of the network's name). For the latter, it's a run-in-the-mill show that relies too much on characters' low intelligence for humor.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Either Level Up or the Amazing World of Gumball. For the former, it has nothing to do with cartoons, only video game characters, which is a completely different thing (At least Out of Jimmy's Head had cartoon characters, but still, live action shows defeats the whole purpose of the network's name). For the latter, it's a run-in-the-mill show that relies too much on characters' low intelligence for humor.
    There have been various cartoons and anime that are based on video games and have had video game themes and aspects to them, but I do agree with you about the live action on the network, it's like they are forgetting what the name of the channel is, even if the live action DOES have cartoon aspects in it (even if both Out of Jimmy's head and Level Up played the cartoon aspects to a bare minimum), it still doesn't belong on the network

But I do remember, even before CN started airing live action programming, that they would air the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit every once in a while, while they don't play it as much anymore sadly, it was the only live action that really belonged on the network.

My DA account

Falling, but Rising Again Renewal's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I remember reading a joke saying that the CN executives, who run a nominally animation-centric channel, hate animation . Basically, every live action show they've ever tried to air; I remember loathing CN Real with a passion

Blog Entries

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned The Looney Tunes Show yet. When this show was first announced, I was excited to see newly made Looney Tunes cartoons after so long, as I love Looney Tunes, but when the Looney Tunes Show premiered, I was severely disappointed. It's obvious that the writers never watched the original Looney Tunes shorts, and are simply using the characters for their own purposes that are completely unrelated to Looney Tunes. Saying it's "Looney Tunes in name only" isn't enough...

The classic characters are derailed, and act so far out of character, to the point where you cannot even recognize them, Bugs and Daffy, for one thing, are the polar opposite of their classic characterization (and act more like , Yosemite Sam is a complete idiot rather than being antagonistic (who somehow knows how solar panels work), and don't get me started on Speedy Gonzales, Taz, or Lola. And that's just the characters alone, I can go on forever about this show.

They kept the Muppets the same with the recent Muppets movie, they kept The Simpsons the same through the years (even if they've been flanderized, but are still recognizable), and kept the Mickey Mouse characters the same, yet they failed with Looney Tunes, seriously, how can you mess up Looney Tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    I remember reading a joke saying that the CN executives, who run a nominally animation-centric channel, hate animation . Basically, every live action show they've ever tried to air; I remember loathing CN Real with a passion
    I did hear that the person who runs Adult Swim doesn't like anime, but I actually believe you when you say that, what I think they are trying to do is make Cartoon Network more in line with Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, it's clearly not working out, that's for sure...
    Last edited by Robo-Floatzel; 14th July 2012 at 06:12 PM.

My DA account

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

I actually very much prefer the new Looney Tunes Show over the old ones... XD

I HATE M.A.D.

Good lord, is there anything more unfunny than that crapfest? There's only, like, two voice actors on that show, reusing the same annoying voices. The jokes are so predictable and dull that I feel dumber when it's on and I'm in the room.

I realize the show is aimed at kids, but seriously, it sucks. HARD. And what's with "Spy vs. Spy?" Is it supposed to be funny? 'Cause it's not, and it's boring. For comedy, I'll take Regular Show or Adventure Time... or even The Amazing World of Gumball over M.A.D.

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Out Of Jimmy Head is a show that I hate the most.

And "problem solvers" due to the creepy animation. I HATE the animation on that show, it's so eye-bleeding.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Amazing World of Gumball and MAD.

The former because it's a good idea that's taken poorly. Most of the characters is stupid in a way, Richard looks like a Season 40 Homer Simpson, Paper Mario looks better than that crapfest show (2D on 3D), the animation sucks BALLS, and the commercials DO NOT RELATE TO THE SHOW AT THE SLIGHTEST. And the banana dance one FUCKING SUCKS.

And MAD. My god, MAD. The animation is WORSE than Gumball, the voices are repeated over and over again, and the parodies suck.

I just...hate Gumball more. I DESPISE that show with a passion.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by G013M View Post
    And MAD. My god, MAD. The animation is WORSE than Gumball, the voices are repeated over and over again, and the parodies suck.
    Truer words have never been spoken.

50% loser & 50% Bad jokes Kay-Senpai's Avatar

M.A.D just plain stupid the original Mad was much better
    Johnny Test |:C why is this still airing
    and not sure if it's aired yet, but the annoying orange show, why just why
    Robo-Floatzel and Dream-boy like this.

☆*・゜゚・*2SUGOI4U*・゜゚・*☆

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by imgoingtothemoon View Post
    M.A.D just plain stupid the original Mad was much better
    Johnny Test |:C why is this still airing
    and not sure if it's aired yet, but the annoying orange show, why just why
    I can agree with you there, MAD is just flat out annoying in my eyes, and I have no idea why they're still airing Johnny Test. As for Annoying Orange, yes, it has aired, and it is very bad.

My DA account

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

I have'nt kept up with cartoon network lately, but they made annoying orange into a show? I can't stand the videos on youtube, so I can imaginae how annoying the 30 minute version is..

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Annoying Orange? An over-rated Youtube show? AS A FUCKING CARTOON?!

That is the WORST DECISION EVER SINCE THE FRED SHOW FROM NICK!
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast