What's your guilty pleasure? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What's your guilty pleasure?

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What's your guilty pleasure?

Another guilty pleasure of mine was called to my attention yesterday: America's Funniest Home Videos.

I watched this show with my dad and my brother every whenever on WGN America growing up (I think it was Sunday, maybe?), but when I was about eleven, I found that apparently pop culture did not share my opinion of the show. Apparently, pop culture portrays America's Funniest Home Videos as a show for country bumpkins who laugh at people getting hit in the nuts with golf balls. This surprised me, because I was only kinda Southern (what else can you call that sore thumb Florida sticking right out of the Bible Belt) and I knew the truth about AFV: it's not just people getting hit in the nuts with golf balls, because I know first-hand that sometimes they get hit in the nuts with baseballs. I caught an episode by chance last night and I still enjoyed it as much as ever.

Follow Combusken on Tumblr

Looking at the few ancient fansites and art that are still around from the 00's and earlier... I wasn't really around during Web 1.0 (too young) but I still miss parts of it.

Mega Torchic.
    (I couldn't think of a good username so I used my fav pokemon)

Hip-Hop tbh. It's one of my favorite genres, people online know that I like it and I'm not ashamed of it, I just don't say it to people in real life cause I think it would hurt my innocent image. People probably wouldn't expect it from me and my best friends all like Pop and Rock music, so... Btw my favorite rappers are J. Cole, Kanye West and Nicki Minaj (She's a really good and talented rapper imo, but gets a lot of hate because she released a few Pop songs). Lol.

Follow Twisted Roselia on Tumblr Visit Twisted Roselia's Youtube Channel

A kid's show called Horrible Histories. It's an educational show with sketches of important moments in history, but it's actually really funny. Every episode has an educational song too, which is usually a parody of a popular song, and they're always catchy and sometimes better than the original imo. and the actors are cute too <3
    Luckily I have a friend who loves the show too so we can talk about it together and not get judged xD.

Also the anime Tokyo Mew Mew. It's just a typical magical girl anime with a predictable (and kinda nonsensical) plot, not-amazing animation, and a heroine who's probably a Mary Sue, but I find it adorable for some reason.

Twitter
    Watching The Incredibles over and over
    Star Wars collectibles
    Trying to talk with a British accent

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456