What movies are your least favourite?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What movies are your least favourite?

Blog Entries

Lightbulb What movies are your least favourite?

I didn't see a thread for this, so I'm posting it here.

I was wondering what movies people here didn't like. I'll be back with mine later.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What movies are your least favourite?

Happiness.

That film is just utterly tragic, I can't watch it again. I'll sum it up quickly, a good portion of the plot deals with a pedophile raping kids, telling his eldest son that he masturbates to thoughts of him and another creep masturbating and using the semen to stick photos on to the wall.

Which reminds me, the eldest son masturbates, ejaculates on a window, his dog licks it up and the kids mum kisses the dog.

Yeah, don't watch that.
    Last edited by maglev; 16th July 2012 at 12:22 PM.
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries

Mars Attacks!

This is a movie based on a trading card set. (Suddenly, Battleship doesn't sound so ridiculous...) The entire film is about a Martian invasion in three different areas of America. What makes this movie so bad? Everything repeats itself, in threes. You can quite literally fall asleep in the middle of this movie, wake up 45 minutes later and still know what's going on because you've already seen it. Again. And if you didn't it'll repeat itself in about ten minutes. My ex-boyfriend, myself and two of our friends actually paid money to see it: the only one out of the group who actually enjoyed it was our friend who had ADHD. I'm dead serious.

So yeah, I don't recommend this movie.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Camp Rock
    Planet 51

Both of these movies were awful, I gotta say. I don't remember much about Camp Rock, I just remember it being horrible. Planet 51 was so bad that I left about half way through the movie because I was so bored, I pretty much never do that.

@FABuLUSH!; What the hell? Sounds like a freaky movie. o_o

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

Home Alone 4.

I quite like the previous films (the 3rd one is bad but I did like it as a kid), but this one is just goddamn awful. It even had the balls to use the characters from the original movies, but with completely different actors that look nothing like the real ones did! If you have any fond memories of the original movies, never watch this movie even if it's on tv on Christmas time. It will make your brain lose cells and eyes cry blood. /PSA

The worst part is that I've seen it twice. I don't wish such a horrible fate to anyone... The first time I was young and naive and thought it would be fun to watch since it was on tv. It was awful and I hated it. The second time was last year when I was staying at my grandparents one evening... And it was on tv again and they wanted to watch it, and I literally had nothing else to do so I politely sat there with them. It was painful. Just makes me angry that such a stupid movie exists.

y team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    @FABuLUSH!; What the hell? Sounds like a freaky movie. o_o
    Yeah you do not to see that film. It's billed as a dark comedy, has Philip Seymour Hoffman so I figured it could be quite a good film. I sat through it all, and I just felt so empty. Kind of put me off buying DVDs, I think it was literally the last DVD I bought and watched. Immediately regret it.

It’s not even funny, just disturbing.
    maglev is invisible

The Star Wars prequels.

EDIT: If you want to know why I dislike the prequels, than look up RedLetterMedia's review on them on YouTube. I have pretty much the same opinion as that guy.
    Last edited by Pronged Pickle; 19th July 2012 at 01:02 PM.
    Dread Advocate likes this.

Crazy Dragon-lover. D; Tetrahedron's Avatar

I rather hate War of the Worlds, but the one I'm thinking of isn't the one with what-his-face, no, this one was like some cheaply made movie that I bought (randomly) at Walmart or some such place and watched with my cousins some years ago. It was horrid, cheesy, and just poorly written. The only thing good about it, is it's much closer to the original than the large one that was shown in theaters. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Mars Attacks!

This is a movie based on a trading card set. (Suddenly, Battleship doesn't sound so ridiculous...) The entire film is about a Martian invasion in three different areas of America. What makes this movie so bad? Everything repeats itself, in threes. You can quite literally fall asleep in the middle of this movie, wake up 45 minutes later and still know what's going on because you've already seen it. Again. And if you didn't it'll repeat itself in about ten minutes. My ex-boyfriend, myself and two of our friends actually paid money to see it: the only one out of the group who actually enjoyed it was our friend who had ADHD. I'm dead serious.

So yeah, I don't recommend this movie.
    Well, Mars Attacks, if I recall correctly, was supposed to be a parody of bad-space movies. All that stuff you saw and didn't like? Well, it was done on purpose, but if you went to the theater thinking it was going to be a serious movie...well...yeah. It would really seem to suck!

|Eon Graphics||Avy and sig by me|

Three words: Star. Wars. Prequels.

Seriously, they were beyond awful. I find it unfortunate that many youngsters are introduced to Star Wars with the Prequels. I'm one of the lucky ones, though. My first exposure to Star Wars was when I was six years old. My parents showed me the originals on VHS tapes, in their un-edited, original forms. I was stunned by the quality of the movies

Later, I would watch the prequels, and surprise surprise, I hated them! Every single scene is shot with a greenscreen. I mean, I get using some special effects, but Lucas went way overboard.

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by King Himmel View Post
    Three words: Star. Wars. Prequels.

Seriously, they were beyond awful. I find it unfortunate that many youngsters are introduced to Star Wars with the Prequels. I'm one of the lucky ones, though. My first exposure to Star Wars was when I was six years old. My parents showed me the originals on VHS tapes, in their un-edited, original forms. I was stunned by the quality of the movies

Later, I would watch the prequels, and surprise surprise, I hated them! Every single scene is shot with a greenscreen. I mean, I get using some special effects, but Lucas went way overboard.

Eh, I saw the originals first as well but I think the prequels are better. I honestly believe that if Lucas had made the prequels first everybody would we hating on the sequels in the same way as they do over the prequels now.

And for the sake of being on-topic, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

At this current moment, my first thoughts were Land of the Lost and Jack and Jill (for recent examples, but I have plenty more than those, LOL).

The former was just pathetic. The latter actually made me feel dumber for being in the room while it was on. Adam Sandler had some good movies before, like Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, but his recent movies have been brutal.

Anything with Will Ferrel, Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler. They're not funny.
    The Tim Burton-Joel Schumacher Batman films, especially the Schumacher ones.
    The Star Wars Prequels. Revenge of the Sith was meh, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones make me vomit.
    That one aberration that's supposed to be an adaptation of a well loved cartoon: The Last Airbender. Never has a movie flat out pissed me off as much as this one.
    James Cameron's Avatar. Yeah it's pretty, but nothing else. Sigourney Weaver and Zoe Saldana were the only good actors in it.
    Anything with Michael Bay's name on it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    Anything with Will Ferrel, Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler. They're not funny.
    The Star Wars Prequels. Revenge of the Sith was meh, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones make me vomit.
    That one aberration that's supposed to be an adaptation of a well loved cartoon: The Last Airbender. Never has a movie flat out pissed me off as much as this one.
    James Cameron's Avatar. Yeah it's pretty, but nothing else. Sigourney Weaver and Zoe Saldana were the only good actors in it.
    Anything with Michael Bay's name on it.
    I agree with this 100%, well except for Last Airbender I haven't seen that, but it is apparently pretty bad.
    maglev is invisible

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    Okay, I get the dislike for the Schumacher films, but the Burton ones? I thought that they were pretty good. I guess you could say that Batman Returns wasn't too good, but I thought that Batman (1989) was really good. Meh, I guess it's a matter of opinion.

Agreed on the prequels though, especially Attack of the Clones. That love story was the most cliche, boring subplot ever to disgrace a Star Wars movie.

Oh yeah, and HAN SHOT FIRST!!!

Blog Entries

A Troll in Central Park was pretty bad too. It is annoying, and the main character is such a pansy (pun intended - he's obsessed with flowers). It's made by Don Bluth, but it wasn't one of his strong points. The only good thing about it is that Cloris Leachman did a good job playing the villain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast