I think making Villains is a dellicate art, either you can make an awesome, respectible classic of a villain, or you can make a plain, everyday peice of crap like Exdeath here:
Ok looks like he didnt show up today to help so... i guess ill have to go solo.
Here are my top 5:
5. Exdeath (final fantasy), He just does the same crap everybody else does, nothing special
4. Darkrai (Pokemon myster dungeon explorers of sky/time/darkness) Dont get me wrong, i like PMD, but this guy just doesnt cut it for me, he just too plain.
3. Smithy (super mario RPG) Basicly bowser but more pathetic, and all he is is a F**KING HAMMER with eyes that never talks. Laaaaaame
2. Nightmare... moon? (MLP first two episodes) "what the F**k?" you bronies might be saying, but lets face it, watch the first two episodes and see if you can spot these traits:
Peanut3423's unoriginal villain checklist (copyright Peanut3423):
3. Evil laugh
4. Screems NOOOOOO! when defeated
You probably checked of every one.
1. Mother brain (metroid) Giant brain? really, how many times has that benn done before? way too many. nuff said.
Well, there's my list, Post your own if your want, or just discuss.
See ya later!