Which TV Show is your least favorite? - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Which TV Show is your least favorite?

Default Re: Which TV Show is your least favorite?

I despise Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I have tried to enjoy it, due to my mother being a huge fan, but the more episodes I watch the worse it gets. I really can't seem to find what everyone else sees in this show; highly unoriginal and cheesy.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Bachmann View Post
    Oh, and I came here to add that I hate Glee even more as of the most recent episode. That show really needs to decide whether it's a zany comedy or the most serious freaking show ever. It can't be both, and that is the biggest reason why it sucks (well, that and the writing is terrible and song choices are getting more and more absurd).
    Yet the show has won an Emmy award after it first aired, so it must be good back in its time, unless it's starting to get stale right now.
    Actually, it won the Golden Globe for Best Comedy Show but it never won the Emmy, though Jane Lynch won an Emmy for her performance as Sue. Even then, all awards shows are political and subjective and I personally think that while it was good in its first season it jumped the shark pretty quickly, and even in its first season it was hardly top-quality TV most of the time.
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 7th May 2012 at 03:33 AM.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries
    Follow Appletree On Twitter

Johnny Test - I can't watch it, I just can't. It is that horrible.
    Victorious - God, why? It's so horribly overacted, it isn't even funny.
    Fanboy and Chumchum - It can sometimes be funny, but they just try too hard, they're also forcing this show to our throads. It was better if it would be 2D.

(There is a show in the Netherlands called "Lucky Fred". I hate that, just because Flash Animation doesn't fit Nickelodeon (aside from El Tigre) and it has horrible jokes and the style is just bad)

Disney Channel/Disney XD series who's name is not Phineas and Ferb - I can't stand it anymore, seriously. Children will always think now Disney is all about sitcom's instead of the good ol' Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

I have many more I can't think of right now, but these shows came first up to me.
    Serperiority likes this.

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

Everything on Bravo, TLC, and Lifetime.

Blog Entries

Cooking shows.

Example:

Masterchief - I know how cook, bacon and eggs that is xD

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Which TV Show is your least favorite?

Here's one I hope you know about. Captain N: The Game Master (Or maybe the sexually confused yet physically/emotionally open-minded master). I watched this at a friend's house, who had gotten it as a joke. This show is so creepy! The characters look nothing like who they're supposed to be. In the show, Pit from Kid Icarus is a neurotic midget who always says "icus", Mega Man is a green midget who sounds high, Simon Belmont from Castlevania is an over-the-top macho fruitcake, King Hippo is a blue-skinned ogre, and Mother Brain? She looks like a slimy drag queen and sounds like a black American male. She even claims that she's beautiful.

Not the worst, but it is pretty bad. Almost laughable.
    Robo-Floatzel likes this.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Kids shows based around promoting a teen pop star (Hannah Montana, etc) and reality shows in the vein of Jersey Shore.
    FinalArcadia likes this.
    seconds to forever

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Honestly, every single reality show in existence, with the exception of The Great Food Truck Race, because I love Tyler Florence.

Everything that's airing on MTV at the moment. Also everything airing on CMT.
    I speak four languages, help me practice please
    Hablas conmigo en español, por favor
    Vous parlez avec moi en français, s'il vous plaît
    我正在学中文

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Which TV Show is your least favorite?

Dora the Explorer is pretty bad. I have a cousin whose 4-year-old daughter is obsessed with Dora the Explorer. I know it's supposed to teach kids Spanish, but it's guilty of the "viewers are morons" thing by repeating everything loudly. Plus the "villain", Swiper, is a total joke. All he does is throw things that he steals into some bushes. Disney markets stuff to kids that age and at least their villains are real villains! It's very repetitive too. I admit the animation is good and at least it's somewhat educational (unlike Caillou, which revolves around a 4-year-old throwing tantrums).

Plus the merchandise is everywhere. My cousin's daughter has a talking Dora doll that never shuts up! Once I tried throwing its batteries in the garbage. I especially hated when they made the older "tween" Dora the Explorer. It was just awful - they turned Dora from a world explorer to a mall explorer. We don't need Dora to discover the mall - aren't there enough Dora products at the local mall?

Crazy Dragon-lover. D; Tetrahedron's Avatar

I'm not a big fan of MLP. Just, I have watched a bit of it, and though I understand why people can like it (it has pretty good story telling and very good animation), but I just don't like it that much at all. It might have something to do with characters singing randomly for no apparent reason, but it's probably more than that. *shrugs*

Buuuuuuuuuut, if I had to name something I hate the most, it's the News! It's so negative, why would I spend all my time watching something that would get me depressed and where all the people on it are often talking about bad things happening or hating on whatever politicians and/or parties that they don't like. *sigh* Yeah...I'd rather not have to watch it--ever. ;P

|Eon Graphics||Avy and sig by me|

Blog Entries

Personally, I think any show with Rosie O'Donnell on it would be on the list too. She is extremely annoying - she's like the white Oprah. And Oprah's pretty bad herself.

Another one: Caillou. This show is so annoying! Caillou is a whiny little brat who throws tantrums over stuff that shouldn't matter. I know 4-year-olds are supposed to do that, but I don't remember crying over my parents giving a shirt that was too small away. (In one episode, Caillou has a shirt that's too small and he throws a fit when his mum gave it to his little sister.) I admit later on they made Caillou less of a brat, but still...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789