Super Mario Bros. The Movie Nationwide Screenings

Thread: Super Mario Bros. The Movie Nationwide Screenings

Default Super Mario Bros. The Movie Nationwide Screenings

We at the Super Mario Bros. The Movie Archive will be hosting several screenings for the film across the nation over the next few months. The dates and locations for these screenings are:

The Sunshine Cinema in New York City on April 27th and 28th

The NuArt Theatre in Los Angeles on May 25th

The Thalian Hall in Wilmington, NC on June 21

The Egyptian Theatre in Seattle, WA on June 22nd and 23rd

These will be the first time the film has been showcased in theaters since its initial release 19 years ago. As such, we plan to make it a very exciting event. The New York screening will have a special guest speaker who worked on the film while the Los Angeles and Wilmington events will have former cast/crew in attendance as well as costumes/props on display.

We would love to see any of you attend and help support us as we push for the film's re-release.

For more information or to RSVP check out the Facebook event pages here: New York Midnight Screening | Facebook or our website here: Super Mario Bros. The Movie Archive -- Main Page
    - RAGECANDYBAR: The PokéGods: Secrets and Rumors Revealed

(Feel free to leave me a private or visitor message with any comments, questions, or advice related to my work)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Super Mario Bros. The Movie Nationwide Screenings

Awesome! Unfortunately, the one time it plays in the one place I can access (NY) I'm away of vacation. D:
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Default Re: Super Mario Bros. The Movie Nationwide Screenings

That's a shame. We would have liked to see you there! At the least perhaps you could let others in the area know, otherwise we will be holding screenings next year for the 20th anniversary.
    - RAGECANDYBAR: The PokéGods: Secrets and Rumors Revealed

(Feel free to leave me a private or visitor message with any comments, questions, or advice related to my work)