Soap discussion thread

Thread: Soap discussion thread

Registered User vuvuzela2010's Avatar Archives Junior

Default Soap discussion thread

Discuss the storylines of Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Hollyoaks, or whatever your favourite soap is, here. (Feel free to ask if you want anymore soaps added to this intro.)

Hollyoaks Later reached its dramatic conclusion last night, when, in a shocking twis, Rae Wilson (Alice Barlow) was brutally murdered by Silas, played by accomplished actor Jeff Rawle. She had mentioned earlier to the misogynistic serial killer that she was through with relationships and was now going to play the field, and that Theresa McQueen (Silas's original target) was wanting a relationship with Will, rather than sleeping around like Silas originally thought.

Warning, this scene is upsetting.

Apparently Silas's next target is to be his daughter Heidi. It was revealed this week that he murdered his wife when she cheated on him, so he could find out about Heidi's affair with Gaz. Strange how he doesnt seem to notice Mitzeee sleeping around.
    Last edited by vuvuzela2010; 10th September 2011 at 04:37 PM.

Registered User vuvuzela2010's Avatar Archives Junior

Default Re: Soap discussion thread

Shocking scenes in Hollyoaks tonight, where Silas's cruel game of taunting Lynsey (with the promise of killing another girl) came to a close. After terrorising her, she managed to escape, but as Silas knocks out possible target Texas and kills her, it's soon shockingly revealed to be his daughter, Heidi.

Did anyone else expect this? I did think she would be killed, since it was reported that her actress Kim Tiddy was leaving, but I thought he would find out about her affair with Gaz first, then kill her because of that. Given that they managed to keep Rae's death under wraps, I did think it was actually Texas being mudered.

Meanwhile in Corrie land, John Stape died after returning to Weatherfield and kidnapping Dozy Rosie. Yay. Hopefully Fiz will now be found innocent of Colin Fishwick's murder and released soon.

Also, while I don't watch it, the latest advert for Home and Away looks like gripping stuff. At first I thought it was an advert for a film...