The silliest moment you saw on a cartoon or any TV show - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The silliest moment you saw on a cartoon or any TV show

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The stupidest moment you saw on a cartoon or any TV show

In Doctor Who, the stars wer going out pretty much all at the same time. However, that would actually take millions of years for light to travel all that way, and the Daleks (or was it Silents?) would have to have done some pretty hardcore coordination to get that to happen. In fact, it was said that all those stars went out at the same time so it couldn't have appeared that way on Earth.

Post Thanks / Like

When any cartoon character is run over by any vehicle and its get totally flat under it. When that vehicle go by it stand as nothing has happened. Just a flattening for sometime. What would be if this happens in real life. :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

The Word from Us Kids thing in Arthur that Had the "Heroes and Heroines" song in there and That said that Christa Mcaffie (sp?) went into space. Even tho in reality she was killed in the 1986 challanger explosion before she even got there.

But Then again that song had many historical inaccuracies.
    Last edited by PockyAddict; 21st July 2012 at 03:31 PM.

^~^ Fab's Avatar Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The silliest moment you saw on a cartoon or any TV show

That skit in Family Guy where the racist sunflower is like a slave master to Cleavland. It's just unfunny and in poor taste.

And I'm not uptight or anything, if a racist joke is funny I'll laugh, but this was just shite.

Jonathan
    Badges: 1
    Current Y Team

(av & sig source)

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Many moments from the post-movie Spongebob episodes (but not every moment) are just bad, most notably is the moment in which Spongebob and Squidward are moving a chair, and Squidwards toenail is ripped off, ant then there's the episode where Spongebob gets a splinter, and the one where he breaks his spatula.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo-Floatzel View Post
    Many moments from the post-movie Spongebob episodes (but not every moment) are just bad, most notably is the moment in which Spongebob and Squidward are moving a chair, and Squidwards toenail is ripped off, ant then there's the episode where Spongebob gets a splinter, and the one where he breaks his spatula.
    Yeah, talk about gruesome. It's the writers then were fans of Higurashi.

Post Thanks / Like

Anything from the banned Pokemon episodes. I have no clue what they were thinking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Takaki View Post
    Anything from the banned Pokemon episodes. I have no clue what they were thinking.
    The Safari episode that had heavy use of gun, I can see since 4kids may not've had a choice, plot holes or otherwise. It's likely they dubbed it but could air it though. The Beach episode really could've been edited from the get-go so it could air in order with the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Silly as in stupid - Caillou throws a tantrum about having to wait a day to go to the circus (Caillou)

Silly as in funny - Ed, Edd, and Eddy trying on little polka dotted Speedos. Later, the tiny swimsuits snap off and fly everywhere. I almost died laughing when I saw it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zakisrage View Post
    Silly as in stupid - Caillou throws a tantrum about having to wait a day to go to the circus (Caillou)
    What kind of name is "Caillou" anyways? XD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zakisrage View Post
    What kind of name is "Caillou" anyways? XD!
    It's French for "pebble" (and "bald head" by extension), but it's not actually used as a name in France (or Quebec, Haiti, etc.)

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

You think that the rice balls thing in Pokemon was stupid...

I raise you their attempt in Sailor Moon to write out Uranus and Neptune's lesbian relationship by making them "cousins." While getting rid of very little of the sexual tension or physical affection. So they basically only succeeded in turning them from ordinary lesbians to incestuous lesbians.

(Also I'm pretty sure they did the "rice balls = donuts" thing in that show as well. I remember in the episode that Sailor Jupiter was introduced, she was sharing her lunch with Serena and she had rice balls and I'm pretty sure they called them something else.)

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    You think that the rice balls thing in Pokemon was stupid...

I raise you their attempt in Sailor Moon to write out Uranus and Neptune's lesbian relationship by making them "cousins." While getting rid of very little of the sexual tension or physical affection. So they basically only succeeded in turning them from ordinary lesbians to incestuous lesbians.

(Also I'm pretty sure they did the "rice balls = donuts" thing in that show as well. I remember in the episode that Sailor Jupiter was introduced, she was sharing her lunch with Serena and she had rice balls and I'm pretty sure they called them something else.)
    Neither the Rice Donuts (as I like to call them), or Cousin Uranus/Neptune (couldn't they just make them sisters?) can compare to what 4Kids did to One Piece, such as, for example, changing all guns into water guns, completely removing bombs and explosives, and one of the strangest things I've ever seen in a 4Kids dub: Poison suction cups, SERIOUSLY, how is that physically possible, and when they're being shot, they actually appear as darts, but when they hit, they're suddenly SUCTION CUPS, how does that even work?
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, Sonic the Hedgehog, please take me under your innocent, nostalgic rapture.

Sonic Sez and Pokemon nostalgia.
    Applejack: OK, this is just gettin' weird. Real me! Real me!

Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Funny- Then entirety of angry beavers, ed edd n eddy (the sound effects and Ed are what make the show) Rockos modern life in particular eps Wimp on the barbie ( dingos from Australia not austria.lolololol), magic meatball, and driving mrs wolfe ( i love the train part and when mr wolfe locks up the key and goes to the demo derby) and wacky delly. sonic sez (i never had an urge to play in the dryer) Spongebob sailor mouth. Cow and chicken/i am weasel (ir babbon and the red guy stole the show). the southpark style clip in arthur. and the chicken hawk who cant tell what a chicken is but brings home for dinner a horse, the dog and foghorn leghorn.

silly as in bad- Sailor moon traumatized me when i was 3, same with inuyasha. doesnt overly tramatize me now but i hink it is very bad.in my own personal tastes. most junk on CN and nick now. Bugs bunny in the new loony tunes Driving a Prius. A PRIUS!!!!!!!!!! That miku hatsune toyota commercial. that was awfull and toyotas new PES anime. makes me want to buy a chevy. In inital d, a guy with an awd mitsu evo crashes when he turns his wipers on. i fail to see the logic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast