My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Page 64

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite pony?

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Sparkle

40 13.99%
  • Rainbow Dash

77 26.92%
  • Pinkie Pie

45 15.73%
  • Rarity

33 11.54%
  • Applejack

16 5.59%
  • Fluttershy

75 26.22%
Page 64 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1056Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Ive been watching a lot more of the show lately. Its pure awesomeness.

Last edited by Applejack1973; 1st January 2012 at 08:12 AM.
    Applejack: OK, this is just gettin' weird. Real me! Real me!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

This link I found at Equestria Daily will please both Applejack1973 and the community looking forward to season 2:

Equestria Daily: A Tour of Hasbro: Italy, and an Secret Message About Season Two!

This link I found at Equestria Daily will please both Applejack1973 and the community looking forward to season 2:

Equestria Daily: A Tour of Hasbro: Italy, and an Secret Message About Season Two!
    Epic!

Blog Entries

Follow 062regrahc on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Eredar Warlock View Post
    So I'm faced with a bit of a dilemma.

I've got a character in mind for a MLP story. It's an ultimately villainous character, and I base him heavily on Final Fantasy VI's Kefka Palazzo. He would ultimately be similarly insane and have a similar rise to power, becoming equally as powerful as either of the two princess/goddesses, perhaps even robbing them of the majority of their powers for his own. A few issues are here, however.

1. A story of this kind almost demands Pinkie Pie as the main character. A Kefka-like character would have many of the same qualities Pinkie Pie herself has, but twisted. His insanity runs far deeper and far darker than Pinkie Pie's can go, and would be on display almost constantly. In essence, the character would be Pinkie Pie's reflection in a cracked mirror.

2. The dark, nihilistic nature of the character present the problem that the fic may end up becoming rather dark. I'm not really sure how this can be avoided, given the nature of a mixture of nihilism and complete insanity. I'm not really keen on this idea as I really don't like seeing especially bright worlds turning grim and dark beyond a certain point. Making the world a bit grittier is fine, considering the backstory and the frequent elements of danger in the show proper - just not rampant death and destruction.

Essentially, I have three choices: Go ahead with the story in its most raw, dark form, find a way to make it less dark, or simply kill the thoughts with fire. If I do the second, though, I am at a total loss as to how.
    You could go the lorwyn/shadowmoor route,like Magic the Gathering. It was a good series and set.

You could instead ignore my nerd ravings, but whatever
    3833 < Glub glub! 3833

In Mystery Dungeon land! Eating ice cream.....

Anybody watched dubbed versions of MLP? I've watched some, like the Italian dub (which is AMAZING, btw) and the french dub (which is okay, but better than most of the dubs).
    I know that everyone says that the English version is the best, but the Italian dub comes pretty close. For example, Pinkie has lots of energy in her voice, something that most of the dubs have failed at.
    A Pokemon and Konjiki no Gash Bell Fan.

DOWN WITH GASHXTIO!!!!

Avatar made by my awesome cousin, Gabriel!

Name: Cocoa

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vulvee View Post
    Anybody watched dubbed versions of MLP? I've watched some, like the Italian dub (which is AMAZING, btw) and the french dub (which is okay, but better than most of the dubs).
    I know that everyone says that the English version is the best, but the Italian dub comes pretty close. For example, Pinkie has lots of energy in her voice, something that most of the dubs have failed at.
    I watch the French dub sometimes to work on my mad French skillz. I like French Rainbow Dash. xD (French Twilight, however... I just don't feel it.)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

There's a secret message in Italian from my previous post here regarding episode 26, 27, and 28, which I suspect may be a three-parter. The only two possibilities, which are mostly used by the community, are "More from villain characters" and "More from main characters." Not sure if this would mean more major characters or more major villains who will become staples for the rest of the show.

Anybody watched dubbed versions of MLP?
    I own the Scandinavian DVD.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    There's a secret message in Italian from my previous post here regarding episode 26, 27, and 28, which I suspect may be a three-parter. The only two possibilities, which are mostly used by the community, are "More from villain characters" and "More from main characters." Not sure if this would mean more major characters or more major villains who will become staples for the rest of the show.
    Yeah, I saw the message on the Equestria Daily article. All I could could figure out was "more". The commenters were clever enough to come up with "more from main characters". I think it means that we'll be seeing a larger ensemble of the mane 6 in each episode. Which would be nice.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Song from main characters?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Song from main characters?
    Y'know, I think you might be right. Good thinking.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Vulvee View Post
    I haven't watched any dubbed versions, but I have heard the Italian theme song and it's amazing! It's so pretty; much better than the American one! It makes me want to watch some of the Italian dubbed episodes, since I'm sure that's also fantastic.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

The benevolant creator ArceusAlpha493's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have alot of favaorites. One of them is Princess Celestia. Her voice sounds similar to Sinnoh Champion Cynthia in the Pokemon Anime and Princess Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy despite having different voice actors. Also her mane covers one of her eyes like how Cynthia and Rosalina have hair covering one eye. Celestia almost has the same personality as them in some ways. if there as an episode that is a spoof of Super Mario Galaxy, Celestia would play as Rosalina. She is like the Cynthia and Rosalina in form of a pony.

Anyways, my favorite would be fluttershy as she loves animals like I do and her voice sounds similar to Tikal from Sonic Adventure Dx.
    I have posted a Pokemon/Zelda crossover. If you are a fan of both series, please check it out and review. :)

It will also be a crossover with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Land before Time

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/pokemon-legend-zelda-twilight-princess-pokemon-zelda-crossover-124285/

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArceusAlpha493 View Post
    I have alot of favaorites. One of them is Princess Celestia. Her voice sounds similar to Sinnoh Champion Cynthia in the Pokemon Anime and Princess Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy despite having different voice actors. Also her mane covers one of her eyes like how Cynthia and Rosalina have hair covering one eye. Celestia almost has the same personality as them in some ways. if there as an episode that is a spoof of Super Mario Galaxy, Celestia would play as Rosalina. She is like the Cynthia and Rosalina in form of a pony.
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the similarity, though I thought Celestia was a cross between Cynthia and Arceus appearance wise.