My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Page 63

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite pony?

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Sparkle

40 13.99%
  • Rainbow Dash

77 26.92%
  • Pinkie Pie

45 15.73%
  • Rarity

33 11.54%
  • Applejack

16 5.59%
  • Fluttershy

75 26.22%
Page 63 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Like Tree1056Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

^Odd, Applejack isn't the type of pony who would suddenly run away. Maybe Applejack reads about her parents in a newspaper article and goes after them, leading to everypony thinking she ran away
    Maybe we will see Applejack's breakdown and hear a song from her at last.
    Applejack: OK, this is just gettin' weird. Real me! Real me!

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heheheh, I wonder what an Applejack mental breakdown would be like... >:3c

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Hay gaiz, I know what we could talk about until ponies come back next year.

How many of you guys have read "Cupcakes"? I read it last night. It didn't really creep me out (probably the most unsettling parts to me were the adrenaline shots and Rainbow Dash's "demise", shall we say), but it has somewhat tainted my perception of Pinkie Pie. It's given her a weird stigma that underneath all of that cuteness, there's this cannicalistic psychopath... I hope it's temporary. o_e

Blog Entries

...So you fell for bile fascination.

Now go read "The Light in the Darkness" (heartwarming anti-Cupcakes), or watch FiMFlamFilosophy's take on Cupcakes (it's actually funny.)

Personally, I like Pinkie. She's so chaotic and fun, and she doesn't even follow all the rules set by the universe (she's faster than Rainbow and can predict the future. And now she has a cannon).

Blog Entries

Well, I became a Brony last week. So I felt like I should make a post here.

Two guesses to find out which one is my favorite pony.

As as to the conversation above, I started reading Cupcakes, and it's scary as balls. I love it so much.
    Serenity and Insanish Danish like this.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

I've read Cupcakes... I've read worse stuff in the past buuuut it was pretty icky.

And I know people think Pinkie is in her Pinkamena mode in that fic but I imagined her as her normal, cheery self the whole time reading it. It was creepier that way.

y team

The Last Roundup update about the not so lucky Apple family.

Blog Entries

Wow, the next episode in line sounds pretty interesting. I have a feeling it's not going to play out the way it seems like to me from reading that description. That tends to happen. :P

...So you fell for bile fascination.
    Guilty is charged. But I mean, seriously! It was like a big red button that said "do not push"! I had to push it!

@Ino-Chan

Welcome to the herd. Step over here for the perverted and exploitative initiation ceremony. Here's the Jell-O.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

I haven't read cupcakes because as a standard I refuse to read any fanfiction of anything ever. And that includes cupcakes, no matter how talked about it may be.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I was thinking about a plot that work for the show. It regards a power-hungry pony who hates friendship after having a terrible experience of betrayal and getting backstabed by her previous friends, and she wants to wipe it all out after discovering an evil artifact that little does she know will slowly consume her and take over her body, so it's up to Twilight and co. to put some sense into that pony about she shouldn't be too judgmental on the power of friendship and destroy the artifact before all of Equestria ceases to exist.

I was buying this today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I haven't read cupcakes because as a standard I refuse to read any fanfiction of anything ever. And that includes cupcakes, no matter how talked about it may be.
    If you ever change your mind, I'd suggest "Fallout: Equestria". I'm at Chapter 6 right now, and I'm loving it. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    I was thinking about a plot that work for the show. It regards a power-hungry pony who hates friendship after having a terrible experience of betrayal and getting backstabed by her previous friends, and she wants to wipe it all out after discovering an evil artifact that little does she know will slowly consume her and take over her body, so it's up to Twilight and co. to put some sense into that pony about she shouldn't be too judgmental on the power of friendship and destroy the artifact before all of Equestria ceases to exist.
    Hmm... interesting. I'd suggest trying to get one of the mane six to be the cause of the problem somehow, but now that they've all become their blood-sister pact/exclusive fraternity, I'm not sure if that would be realistic. Then again, they did bring lUna back for one episode. It's an interesting idea.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    A pony who hates friendship. Repeat that a couple of times. Doesn't that sound odd to you? He's totally cool with society, ponies and everything, just as long as they don't become friends with each other. That's pretty weird. Also "they have to tell her not to be too judgemental on friendship"? That's pretty weak. Not to stop her, not to teach her friendship is cool, just to tell her not to be judgemental?

Besides that, almost this entire plot has already been done before in the pilot with Nightmare Moon, only in a less cliché kind of way.

No offfense, but that plot idea sucks.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    A pony who hates friendship. Repeat that a couple of times. Doesn't that sound odd to you? He's totally cool with society, ponies and everything, just as long as they don't become friends with each other. That's pretty weird. Also "they have to tell her not to be too judgemental on friendship"? That's pretty weak. Not to stop her, not to teach her friendship is cool, just to tell her not to be judgemental?
    It's more like an emo pony who hates friendship after so much pain and suffering of her because of her so-called "friends," and find anything to destroy. Well she can't be judgemental on friendship just because her previous allies backstabbed her, making her grow bitter. You might say it's a lesson about the dangers of fake friends.

Besides that, almost this entire plot has already been done before in the pilot with Nightmare Moon, only in a less cliché kind of way.
    Have you ever of thought of a good counterpart and a bad counterpart with the latter being the result of what happens if the former did took that route, so it'll be more like looking in a mirror? Yeah, this idea hasn't been used very often (I only remember them being used on Naruto and Toy Story 3).