My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Page 27

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite pony?

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Sparkle

    40 13.99%
  • Rainbow Dash

    77 26.92%
  • Pinkie Pie

    45 15.73%
  • Rarity

    33 11.54%
  • Applejack

    16 5.59%
  • Fluttershy

    75 26.22%
Page 27 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 2172
Like Tree1056Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

  1. #391
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,681
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    I found the brushable toys for Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Fluttershy at the drugstore a while ago. Of course I didn't have the money on me to buy them, though. >_>

    I don't have any FiM merchandise whatsoever, and this needs to change.
    ~DawnFairy=)~ likes this.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  2. #392
    Slenderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Rosswood Park
    Posts
    1,961
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    Rainbow Dash is 20% cooler than all the other ponies.
    ~DawnFairy=)~ likes this.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

  3. #393
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    i got a new Chrome skin...


    screen-shot-2011-07-24-10.22.43-am.png
    ~DawnFairy=)~ likes this.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

  4. #394
    Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,894
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Zenax on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhwoobatte View Post
    i got a new Chrome skin...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2011-07-24 at 10.22.43 AM.png 
Views:	1718 
Size:	923.9 KB 
ID:	54493
    I need that. Where did you find it?

  5. #395
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    @Zenax in the google chrome skins gallery, in the "new additions" box at the right, near the bottom there are Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash skins. if you click "all, there are themes for all of them.
    Hotsanharu likes this.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

  6. #396
    Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,894
    Blog Entries
    79

    Follow Zenax on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    @Zhwoobatte Awesome, I downloaded the same. Thanks!

  7. #397
    cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,681
    Blog Entries
    145

    Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    I just downloaded the Pinkie Pie one. :D
    Hotsanharu likes this.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

  8. #398
    Dragon of the Water RiverAura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    White Forest
    Posts
    460
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    I would so download one... if only I could choose between them. :P

  9. #399
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Driven by hate, consumed by fe
    Posts
    2,566
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    To me, Rainbow Dash's attitude and wanton ego remind me far too much of Sonic the Hedgehog, not to mention her penchant for super speed. However the "20% cooler" label on her falls dreadfully short of Sonic, however, and as a result to me it comes off as grating. She just doesn't pull off "lovable A-hole" like Sonic. Thus, as a character, she's actually my least favorite of the six main ponies. Twilight Sparkle is still my favorite because of her "Wizard" factor. Next I suppose would be Pinkie Pie, then Rarity, who both contend for second place. Applejack is fourth, and Fluttershy is fifth. And again, Dash is last.

  10. #400
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,123
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhwoobatte View Post
    i got a new Chrome skin...


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2011-07-24 at 10.22.43 AM.png 
Views:	1718 
Size:	923.9 KB 
ID:	54493
    Would it affect the chromes for other websites you visit?

  11. #401
    Dragon of the Water RiverAura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    White Forest
    Posts
    460
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Eredar Warlock View Post
    To me, Rainbow Dash's attitude and wanton ego remind me far too much of Sonic the Hedgehog, not to mention her penchant for super speed. However the "20% cooler" label on her falls dreadfully short of Sonic, however, and as a result to me it comes off as grating. She just doesn't pull off "lovable A-hole" like Sonic.
    It's really interesting you say that, because I think almost exactly the opposite. Sonic's personality centers around him being cocky, and to me it just makes him kind of obnoxious. Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash's cockiness comes with several other traits that kind of soften it, and it makes her much more likable. It's funny how opinions can differ so much while having the same basis.

  12. #402
    From Fruity Basket Hotsanharu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    122
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Eredar Warlock View Post
    To me, Rainbow Dash's attitude and wanton ego remind me far too much of Sonic the Hedgehog, not to mention her penchant for super speed. However the "20% cooler" label on her falls dreadfully short of Sonic, however, and as a result to me it comes off as grating. She just doesn't pull off "lovable A-hole" like Sonic. Thus, as a character, she's actually my least favorite of the six main ponies.
    Dash used to be my least favourite as well, due to her cockiness, but she's grown on me. As you can probably tell.

  13. #403
    一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Durham, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,717
    Blog Entries
    37
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    I have seen that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is on TV in the UK on Boomerang today, Thursday and Friday at 3:00pm and on Monday, Tuesday and next Wednesday at 7:00am. Has anyone else known this? What will be the normal time on a weekday to see it 3:00pm or 7:00am?
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

  14. #404
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,123
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    How would you guys think will be the reactions to FiM by popular internet celebrities such as the guys from Screwattack and That Guy with the Glasses?

  15. #405
    E-3 tyler212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,489
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

    Woot! Steven Colbert mentioned Bronys!

    And Season 2 is almost here!
    "The military don't start wars. Politicians start wars."

    - William Westmoreland

    "The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war."

    -Douglas MacArthur

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •