My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Page 112

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite pony?

Voters
288. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Sparkle

40 13.89%
  • Rainbow Dash

78 27.08%
  • Pinkie Pie

46 15.97%
  • Rarity

33 11.46%
  • Applejack

16 5.56%
  • Fluttershy

75 26.04%
Page 112 of 146 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2178
Like Tree1058Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Perhaps. I misread "insect" as "incest" so that's what I was addressing lol - I thought you were saying she "mated" with her offspring.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    Perhaps. I misread "insect" as "incest" so that's what I was addressing lol - I thought you were saying she "mated" with her offspring.
    Oh, god no.

So anyways, what do you think?

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Yeah, I think the insect motif makes sense.

Forget I said anything else, lol.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

And those cocoons... Were they intending to convert the ponies into Changelings starting with Celestia (like a magic liquid that slowly but surely changes them)? I guess Chrysalis would need more minions if, say, neighboring regions were to come and help the situation in Canterlot (which may not've gone unnoticed).

About the two parter, I feel like there was more meant to be in the script but sadly, many lines, scenes and shots were cut due to the required 21:55 minute mark (what bother that can be). Personally, it should've been a 90 minute special. It certainly had that feel and as good as it is, it could been even greater.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    And those cocoons... Were they intending to convert the ponies into Changelings starting with Celestia (like a magic liquid that slowly but surely changes them)? I guess Chrysalis would need more minions if, say, neighboring regions were to come and help the situation in Canterlot (which may not've gone unnoticed).

About the two parter, I feel like there was more meant to be in the script but sadly, many lines, scenes and shots were cut due to the required 21:55 minute mark (what bother that can be). Personally, it should've been a 90 minute special. It certainly had that feel and as good as it is, it could been even greater.
    I don't think they would be able to convert regular ponies into changeling ones. I think it was just what they had on hand that could trap Celestia before she awoke.

I do agree that I wish it had been a longer special, just because that way they could have paced the episode a little better. Oh well, still a great finale.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RiverAura View Post
    I don't think they would be able to convert regular ponies into changeling ones. I think it was just what they had on hand that could trap Celestia before she awoke.
    It'd be a cool idea though.

Midwestria‏@Midwestria

So many activities! Alongside console gaming, our game department has a lot of goodies in store! Check em out!
    M.A. Larson‏@M_A_Larson

Can someone please hurry up and organize a convention in the Seychelles?
    Applejack: OK, this is just gettin' weird. Real me! Real me!

Blog Entries

There's a theory that "Putting Your Hoof Down" can be interpreted as a flashback episode. TV Tropes sure made me believe it:

Fluttershy, even in her earliest days, was never that much of a doormat. She's nervous, yes, and she prefers not to fight, but it's not because she doesn't know how to stand up for herself. This supports the theory that the episode took place before the beginning of the series.

Where's the rest of the Mane Six, anyway? If Fluttershy was having an emotional crisis, you'd think her friends would all help! Well, as we saw in Season One ("Green Isn't Your Color"), Fluttershy and Rarity have been friends for a long time, enough to have developed an almost religious ritual of spa weekends. Applejack and Rainbow Dash also seem to have known each other longer than the series itself, and when you consider they're the athletes of Ponyville, that makes sense. (In addition, Dash is head of the weather team; you'd better believe the Apples would know her, and she's Applejack's age, so it makes sense they'd be friends.) Twilight, obviously, is still in Canterlot, and Pinkie Pie is friends with everypony. It all fits!

The recent episode Dragon Quest seems to give this a level of credibility. Cranky Doodle Donkey's apperance makes it clear that that episode takes place before A Friend In Deed, confirming that not all the episodes take place in exact order. So this could very well be a flashback episode.

The tone of Fluttershy's letter to Princess Celestia backs this up. She talks about "when I first tried [to be assertive]", putting some distance between the letter and the events of the episode. As well, if this IS a flashback episode, and the first time Fluttershy learned to be assertive without being a jerk, it could explain the origin of her stare. It's brief, but you can see Fluttershy give Angel a stare for a moment right before he finally tries the salad she made for him. If she'd been capable of that all along, she would have used it already. Of course, she has gone on record to say that she doesn't like it and tries not to.

Also one could say that Fluttershy's friendship report was her in the present after reminiscing the events of the episode one day and felt it was worth reporting.

Interesting, eh?

Tries to revive.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2qtact3.jpg  
    Last edited by Applejack1973; 16th September 2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Water Max likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Follow Shadow Raikou On Twitter Add Shadow Raikou on Google+
    Visit Shadow Raikou's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    MLP beat South Park for best show.
    That is so awesome! Wasn't really expecting it, actually.

They should make all quadruple Pokemon ride able along with Gogoat.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

A few users from that link's comment section are predictable the show on parodying FiM and the brony community while giving out a lesson that gender demographic shows really are important for the media.
    snake1326 likes this.

Blog Entries

Visit snake1326's Youtube Channel

@ above mlp is wayy better then South Park. I used to,like south park, but now i hate south park. and instead, i like my little pony.

M.A. Larson‏@M_A_Larson

Season three premiered last Saturday. Seriously, NO ONE NOTICED??

44mSilva Hound‏@SilvaHound

@M_A_Larson Haha! We were talking long ago about how we'd be too busy on the internet to even notice! Lol!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Season 3 premired last Saturday? FFFFFFF-

Why hasn't Equestria Daily mentioned this before?