My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Page 109

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite pony?

Voters
288. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Sparkle

40 13.89%
  • Rainbow Dash

78 27.08%
  • Pinkie Pie

46 15.97%
  • Rarity

33 11.46%
  • Applejack

16 5.56%
  • Fluttershy

75 26.04%
Page 109 of 146 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2178
Like Tree1058Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Since you're talking about alicorning the mane 6 then, RELEVANT! :P

<object width="450" height="307"><param name="movie" value="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf?1"><param name="flashvars" value="id=291885063&width=1337"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf?1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="307" flashvars="id=291885063&width=1337" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br><a href="http://hinoraito.deviantart.com/art/Mane-6-princesses-291885063">Mane 6 princesses</a> by *<a class="u" href="http://hinoraito.deviantart.com/">hinoraito</a> on <a href="http://www.deviantart.com">deviantART</a>

Those theories are interesting (though I'm more of just an armchair observer, letting things play out as they happen on the show). But all things considered, I feel Twilight may have enough power on her own to handle the tasks Celestia does which could be why she offered to make Twilight her protogé. I don't think that one needs to be an alicorn or be made an alicorn (not sure that can be done) to be in power (though it is heavily implied).

----
    And I managed to snag a few of those posters a week or so ago from a local Walmart. The one I went to was handing them out for free, though I believe some require you to buy some ponies before hand. Either way, they're pretty awesome so be sure to get them while they're around!

Season 2 Cast - Season 2 Cast 300 dpi scan by ~noval on deviantART
    Villains So Far - Season 2 Antagonists 300dpi scan by ~noval on deviantART
    Royal Wedding - Canterlot Wedding 300dpi scan by ~noval on deviantART
    Map of Equestria - Equestria 300 DPI scan by ~noval on deviantART

I like how these are loosely based on American/Canadian cities which is probably why Trottingham doesn't show up. Still, despite this map coming from the 'source' I totally think the world can be open up to interpretation as I like tons of fan maps out there. And this was given with a 'not drawn to scale' disclaimer after all which in my realm is free game to throw all accuracy interpretation out the window.

And I found this amusing.

Reminds me of when people try to do this with pokemon regions (but at least those do have real world basis) XD

I love the effort though and where they apparently tracked its 'real world' equivalent.
    Last edited by Rayne; 16th August 2012 at 08:21 PM.

-In Simple Harmony-

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I just got a Walmart giftcard as a graduation present.

When I locate one near me (I never go there), I'm wondering if I should use it to buy pony stuff. :)

Also, I love Shining Armor's expression on that Season 2 Character poster, where he's holding Cadence. It's like "Imma get laid tonight."

Also re: the villains poster - It seems kind of weird to put the likes of Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon and the "sports ponies" on a poster with villains like Discord and Queen Chrysalis. But whatever, I just love Discord's facial expression there!

Also also, I saw a little girl at IKEA today wearing an MLP shirt. It made me all inside.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Do you have to pay for the posters, or are they free? Also, I ran into two brony haters who know about the show (both of them were following Animation Age Ghetto, and one of the two only watched it for a mere 3 seconds and said we should outgrew it despite being a Pokemon fan, so by his logic he should outgrow it too, which he knew but didn't care if it was hypocritical).

Hi Rayne's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    I just got a Walmart giftcard as a graduation present.

When I locate one near me (I never go there), I'm wondering if I should use it to buy pony stuff. :)
    Unfortunately our Walmart never really carried much pony to begin with so I was shocked to even see the posters there XD

But maybe you'll have better luck. I hear the new wave (metallic/sparkly) blind bags are out. They're like 3 bucks a pop so that would be a good place to start!

Also re: the villains poster - It seems kind of weird to put the likes of Diamond Tiara/Silver Spoon and the "sports ponies" on a poster with villains like Discord and Queen Chrysalis. But whatever, I just love Discord's facial expression there!
    I think you'll love this even more :3

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Do you have to pay for the posters, or are they free?
    You may have to ask, but I think the promotion is, "buy one pony related item and get a poster."

I asked and they said I was free to just take a few. So it depends, but most of them should be good natured about it. The poster has no UPC so technically it's not a sale item of any sort (that was their reasoning for allowing me to just take it). But I'd still ask to be courteous.

-In Simple Harmony-

Blog Entries

Why is it that Anti Bronies seem to believe that we fans believe that we're a cult or an army? When fans make those remarks, they're just kidding around. Unless they're really deluded but how can one tell by a few posts?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Why is it that Anti Bronies seem to believe that we fans believe that we're a cult or an army? When fans make those remarks, they're just kidding around. Unless they're really deluded but how can one tell by a few posts?
    I thought we already talked about this. Are you trying to start another big debate again?

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

I thought we already talked about this. Are you trying to start another big debate again?
    Just simply asking why they take the humor as though we're deluded. It doesn't take a genius to know that we're just being buddy-buddy with each other and kidding around with these exaggerations. Are they really grasping straws that much to bitch? Excuse me if my persistent curiosity is bothering anyone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    Just simply asking why they take the humor as though we're deluded. It doesn't take a genius to know that we're just being buddy-buddy with each other and kidding around with these exaggerations. Are they really grasping straws that much to bitch? Excuse me if my persistent curiosity is bothering anyone.
    It's not bothersome, it just seemed to come out of left field this time. No offense.

Blog Entries

It's not bothersome, it just seemed to come out of left field this time. No offense.
    Just thought I'd go ahead and ask.

Blog Entries

@Rayne*; I just noticed that the "Mane 6 Princesses" only shows Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy as alicorns though! The rest of them only have horns, not wings.

Here's one I found on deviantart:

Link: http://fav.me/d4tlysh (not sure how to do the embed thing)
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 17th August 2012 at 11:34 PM.
    Water Max likes this.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

^Now THOSE look like the six main ponies as alicorns. :D

Blog Entries

I also like how in that pic, Rarity is like "LOOK AT MAH BEAUTIFUL WINGS!"

I wonder if the artist did that on purpose as a reference to "Sonic Rainboom."

ETA: I also love how Pinkie's crown is in the shape of a party hat.

Late but:

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Sorry, Fluttershy fans, but the only other hoodie available is Pinkie Pie. :P
    Us Pinkie fans are a pretty huge bunch too, you know!

I've considered buying the pony hoodies 'cause they're cute, but I'm not sure where I would ever wear it.
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 20th August 2012 at 03:17 PM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Anyone thought how ponies would look like if they walked on two legs? Thankfully, Lyra Heartstrong gave us the answer:

Robo-Floatzel likes this.

Blog Entries

If they were ever to introduce humans into the show, Lyra better be a part of that/those episode(s).

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Or they could make an episode where a new pony character, or Lyra to please the fans, is trying to perfect walking on two legs despite Twilight Sparkle's warnings about their limits and incapabilities, and the rest of Ponyville poke fun of her.