My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Page 108

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite pony?

Voters
286. You may not vote on this poll
  • Twilight Sparkle

40 13.99%
  • Rainbow Dash

77 26.92%
  • Pinkie Pie

45 15.73%
  • Rarity

33 11.54%
  • Applejack

16 5.59%
  • Fluttershy

75 26.22%
Page 108 of 145 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2172
Like Tree1056Likes

Thread: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Applejack: OK, this is just gettin' weird. Real me! Real me!

Blog Entries

Default Re: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Whoa. Rarity and Apple Jack sure are falling on hard times.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Equestria is a lot smaller than I would have thought.

I like that the cites that are based on real ones are located about where they would be in the real world.

But what about Trottingham? Also, I want pony versions of Boston and Detroit.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

I think the map isn't exactly drawn to scale.

Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

A possible Elements of Disharmony episode? Sounds great. I wonder who else, aside from Trixie, could be in such a team? Diamond Tiara? Gilda? Prince Blueblood? The Film Flam brothers? (Though I didn't think they particularly unpleasant, Trixie wasn't that bad either)

Who is this git?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    I think the map isn't exactly drawn to scale.
    Perhaps, but even so, it seems small; I would have expected more cities.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Whoa. Rarity and Apple Jack sure are falling on hard times.
    Geez, you got that right. Maybe Discord warps the ponies into a twisted future that they have to undo.

Also, who is that white princess pony with the dark red mane and tail in the site's logo at the top?

EDIT: Oh, and apparently, what Trixie is wearing is an Alicorn Amulet. The link of the concept images of her says so. I don't know what it does or what's for though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    EDIT: Oh, and apparently, what Trixie is wearing is an Alicorn Amulet. The link of the concept images of her says so. I don't know what it does or what's for though.
    Alicorn Amulet, eh? If I had to guess, she's wearing it to reclaim her former glory with the power it'll likely give her. Let's see how this plays out and blows up in her face.

The white princess pony is Lauren Faust's very own pontification by the lady herself.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Alicorn Amulet, eh? If I had to guess, she's wearing it to reclaim her former glory with the power it'll likely give her. Let's see how this plays out and blows up in her face.

The white princess pony is Lauren Faust's very own pontification by the lady herself.
    Maybe. And ah, I see. That makes sense.

Blog Entries

Speaking of alicorns, it seems to be popular fanon that Celestia and Luna are training the Mane Six to be the next princesses and there are a lot of fanfics depicting them being transformed into alicorns.

I feel like this could also be a good series finale idea (but hoping it's still a long time before we get there, of course!)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    Speaking of alicorns, it seems to be popular fanon that Celestia and Luna are training the Mane Six to be the next princesses and there are a lot of fanfics depicting them being transformed into alicorns.

I feel like this could also be a good series finale idea (but hoping it's still a long time before we get there, of course!)
    I've always felt that it was Twilight alone who'd become the heir to the throne. I mean, come on. Do you know what the word "Twilight" means?

Blog Entries

I've always felt that it was Twilight alone who'd become the heir to the throne. I mean, come on. Do you know what the word "Twilight" means?
    Perhaps, but the fact that she only controls one of the six elements makes that seem unlikely to me.

Blog Entries

Perhaps, but the fact that she only controls one of the six elements makes that seem unlikely to me.
    True but that one element is a result of the other five: Magic. It's really Friendship but then again, Friendship IS Magic.

Plus, Celestia and Twilight have a mentor/student thing going on (nothing dirty or... you know) and I wouldn't be shocked if Celestia put Twilight in her will (we all have to go sometime even if we're as old as the sun itself) so she's inherit the throne. As far as we know, she has no children.

Blog Entries

But her one element isn't enough to wield, or else she would have been able to defeat Discord even though her friends were still hypnotized. It's made a point repeatedly that they need all the elements, and Celestia and Luna said before that they wielded the elements, plural, not singular.

Blog Entries

That's true but kinda off topic. I meant that Celestia has known Twilight the most before and during the series so she's a more likely candidate to become her successor to the throne. The other Mane five could have other royal positions or something. I just don't think that six princess for one land/world would go well.