Music: The Fadeout

Thread: Music: The Fadeout

Goronda Type Vice-Webmaster Evil Figment's Avatar Vice-Webmaster
    Blog Entries

Default Music: The Fadeout

So I'm kind of forced to post this due to family loyalties, but it's not really that good and... /trollface

Actually, while it is my brothers band, I really rather like their work, in a sixties-music sort of way. It's really relaxing. They're a pretty obscure band right now (so all you hipsters are still allowed to like them), but I'd love nothing more than to change that.

For those (ie, all of you, that's why I said they were *obscure*) who have no idea who they are, you can see their second

If you have any questions for the band, feel free to ask me, I'll pass along :) (Also they say if they get enough hits from pokéfans they might just do a cover of the pokémon theme...but no promise there! )
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka and Hurristat
    He's an evil director / He'll give out infractions / Do something wrong / And he takes direct actions
    Then what'll he do?/ He'll permaban you / You find your name slashed / With a message, 'Adieu'
    Sooooo...watch out!
    "It is said that the federal government, if it was in charge of the Sahara, would run out of sand in five years. Private enterprise, being more efficient, would do it in half the time - and they'd make money off the bridges." - me.
    "My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." - Jack Layton's last letter. Rest in peace, Jack.

Default Re: Music: The Fadeout

The lead singer reminds me of that of Mutemath, and the arrangement as a whole reminds of some alternative-to-post-rock bands such as Mogwai and Tortoise, and I whole heartedly approve of that. Even if it isn't supposed to be a direct homage to Mogwai in specific, it definitely feels like it. There were some parts that felt experimental and sounded circus-y, but that's what a new band has to do to discover their sound, no? I do like it. 8)

Happy Holidays! Dolce's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dolce On Twitter
    Follow Dolce on Tumblr Visit Dolce's Youtube Channel

I very much love this overall actually. The song is soothing and it's definitely something I could listen to regularly along with my bizarre tastes in well all kinds of music. I honestly would love to hear more, Pokemon theme included. :P
    X: Dolce, αS: Nina
    FC: 4554 - 1270 - 5039

Happy Holidays! CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

My brother has his own band too. I like their style. They remind me of quite a few different bands. Good voice.

THE WAR ROOM
    ~ The home of Mafia and Non-Mafia games.
    Art tumblr