Most Annoying Song Ever? - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Most Annoying Song Ever?

Default Re: Most Annoying Song Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Master Ash View Post
    Here's one:

Exactly. Anyone remember Ark Music Factory? Everything from Ark Music Factory. And Justin Bieber, and One Direction.

And a little something extra for everyone: Go to YouTube and type in "Friday Brock's Dub". I promise it is NOT a waste of your time as it is very funny.
    Last edited by indigohex; 24th January 2014 at 11:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Justin Beiber's music isn't even annoying, it's just terrible
    URPG Floaroma Gym Leader!

For those who "love" Rebecca Black, there is a song called Saturday. Even though it isn't as bad as Friday, it is still annoying. Even our old friend Brock did a dub of it, and it is very good (better than the original song, which I saw after seeing the parody). Watch the end, as it is very funny (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCzdpagXOQ). You have been warned!

Fio

Follow Fio on Tumblr

There are so many lately! I found Wrecking Ball annoying from the moment I heard it. But I like the rest of the songs from that album.

I think some of Avril Lavigne's songs are annoying, too.

Also (I don't dislike any of the artists who performed these): Love Somebody, Unconditionally, Love You Like A Love Song, Skyscraper

Lorde is the epitome of the modern teen. You either love or hate her for that. I go back and forth. I don't know if I feel respect or resentment for that image of hers.

I don't find Justin Bieber annoying but I am not particularly a fan. 1D, well, I haven't listened to enough of their music to have an opinion. I saw a YouTube clip of them once and one of them remided me of a young Mick Jagger somehow.

I don't think Call Me Maybe was annoying. I thought it was pretty good, actually. And funny.

Taylor Swift's songs aren't annoying or bad. Overrated and overplayed, though. I think she's trying to be the Joni Mitchell of our generation.
    Last edited by Fio; 31st January 2014 at 12:52 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234