In Memoriam: Celebrities - Page 17

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: In Memoriam: Celebrities

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Default Re: In Memoriam: Celebrities

The guy who played george jefferson on "the jeffersons" died. :( And if I can recall was'nt he on "all in the family"? Since i did'nt watch the latter show.

I haven't been keeping an eye in the media so I just heard about this now, but RIP Sherman Hemsley. You were a great actor who always made me laugh, whether it was on the Jeffersons, Amen, or the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. You will be missed. ;.;
    Pokemon X EV-trained team:

Electabuzz, Charizard, Lapras, Steelix, Pyroar, Pangoro

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

RIP Mary Tamm of Doctor Who fame. She was a much-loved actress who we tragically lost yesterday.

1950 - 2012

Feeling of being watched 99unownoak's Avatar

Rest in peace Geoffrey Hughes, better known as Onslow from Keeping up Appearances

Follow Go-to Icon On Twitter

^^^ Wait that guy died? O: Oh shit I watched that show when I was 10 and found it fucking hilarious...the poor bastard :(

Get the cool shoeshine! Glitchitar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

RIP Tony Sly.

Blog Entries

R.I.P Billy Mays

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rest in peace, Phyllis Diller. I was never too familiar with her comedy while she was alive outside of her being on The Muppet Show, so maybe this is a good time to check her out.

But I digress. She was 95 and she had a good run.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Neil Armstrong has died at 82 today :( We've lost a true hero today.
    97SaturnSL1 likes this.
    maglev is invisible

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I heard about Neil's death earlier today. It was so odd to hear. I took a second to think to myself "Is this for real?"

RIP Neil.

Your Darkest Nightmare Locked In My Asylum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Locked In My Asylum on Tumblr Visit Locked In My Asylum's Youtube Channel

Default Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54: ‘The Green Mile’ actor dies from heart attack

Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54: ‘The Green Mile’ actor dies nearly two months after suffering heart attack* - NY Daily News

MIchael Clarke Duncan died Monday morning in a Los Angeles hospital, says his fiancee.
    Actor Michael Clarke Duncan, the miraculous mountain of muscle in the Oscar-nominated film "The Green Mile," died Monday in Los Angeles after a massive heart attack in July.

The hulking 6-foot-5, 325-pound movie star passed away early in the day at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center at age 54, his rep confirmed to the Daily News.

“(He) suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered,” the rep said.

Michael Clarke Duncan and Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth at the premiere of 'Act of Valor' on Feb. 13.

His fiancée, Omarosa Manigault, a reality TV star and Baptist minister, performed CPR on Duncan when she found him unresponsive the morning he entered the hospital seven weeks ago, a source told The News.

Duncan left the intensive care unit in early August but remained hospitalized.

“Manigault is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time,” Duncan’s rep said, adding that public and private memorials would be announced soon.

“I'll miss you, my brother,” actor Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, Duncan’s co-star in 2002 flick “The Scorpion King,” wrote on Twitter.
    Aw man, I loved this guy. He was so awesome in The Green Mile and The Scorpion King.

You'll be missed, Michael. God bless. ;__;
    Last edited by Locked In My Asylum; 4th September 2012 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Forgot my condolences.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Default Re: Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54: ‘The Green Mile’ actor dies from heart attack

May he rest in peace. We will remember him through his roles.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Blog Entries

Default Re: Michael Clarke Duncan dead at 54: ‘The Green Mile’ actor dies from heart attack

"You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?" - John Coffey, The Green Mile.

May he rest in peace.
    I am sure he is one of the few that will not be easily forgotten.

Rest in peace Clive Dunn – some of you may not know who Clive Dunn was, but he died recently sadly. He featured in many wonderful British television shows, most famously of all of course Dad’s Army.

A comedy sitcom, which ran from 1968 to 1977 it, was focused on a group of home guard soldiers charged to protect Britain during the Second World War. This group wasn’t very efficient & would often get things wrong hilariously. Clive Dunn played the role of the character Lance-Corporal Jack Jones in the show, one of the most fondly remembered of the cast.

In later life Clive campaigned against nuclear weapons & will be greatly missed, as what he was… a good man who could make you laugh.

100% Tsundere BMGF Anime Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'll agree with what^said and this calls for Dad&#39;s Army - Opening Titles - YouTube <meant for nothing but a remeberance video for ^

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast