The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra - Page 23
Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Last Airbender:The Legend of Korra

I knew it all along, Amon is a hypocrite. Not only is he a bender, he's also Tarrlock's brother, which means this whole event was really Yakone's hatred pulling the strings. I'm so happy that Korra learns how to airbend, but at the cost of losing her three other elements, but thankfully, Aang came to the rescue in spirit and taught her how gain people's bending back. Plus I knew she'll be in her avatar state eventually, but that's near the very end of the season. Perhaps next season may take place years after the events in Republic City.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Figures Amon would be a Bender, but being Tarrlok's brother was a surprise to me. Yakone was a messed up dude, trying to make them Bloodbend like he did and trying to force them to bloodbend each other. I didnt think that Korra was really going to get her bending taken away by Amon but I knew that once they'd revealed he was a bloodbender, he'd use it at some point. Being able to take people's bending away using bloodbending is scary o.o Im glad that Korra was able to Airbend though, that was probably the best part of the episode for me. Im glad Korra was able to talk to Aang's spirit and he taught her how to restore people's bending and that she entered the Avatar State which I figured would happen at some point.
    tumblr(not spoiler free)

Blog Entries

Absolutely amazing end to an absolutely amazing season. I was shocked at who Amon really was, but in the end everything went back to Aang's final confrontation with Yakone, and his wanting revenge by instilling it into his sons. I felt real sorry about both in their backstory, not to mention their apparent deaths.

I'm glad that Korra finally got to Airbend, and re-connect with her spiritual side and Aang to re-awaken her Avatar powers, that was a really touching part as well. Really loved the series, and look forward to season 2.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

That was an amazing episode. I can't think of anything else to say. Hope it's' not a long wait until season two.

☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ferbgor View Post
    I think the show's over. It was short, but intense. Did Tarrlock and Amon die? There's like no lead into the next season.
    I know they really really really don't like to kill people, but I don't see how the fuck that explosion would be survivable. The second season is confirmed, so we're definitely getting something.
    Fyrirgefðu

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Yeah, Amon and Tarrlok died. Amon was confirmed to not be in season 2 a while ago as well.

Blog Entries

one of the best episodes of Avatar. Amon's backstory was pretty good. And after seeing how he and Tarrlok died, I'm glad that's the way he went out, rather than having Korra finish him, or take his bending away. that scene was great.

Blog Entries

Follow Baka-kun on Tumblr

I'm surprised Nickelodeon allowed
    on a show on their network.
    MyAnimeList
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I think the show's over. It was short, but intense. Did Tarrlock and Amon die? There's like no lead into the next season.
    A second season has been ordered, and mind you, the first season of the original Avatar series had no different of an ending (other than Azula appearing), originally, Avatar: The Last Airbender was to be one season long because Nickelodeon did not think the series would be that good (It's premiere date was actually pushed three months ahead from when it was intended to air), but high ratings and support made the story continue to it's definite finale.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

I have never been in love with a show as much as I have with the Legend of Korra.

Blog Entries

Absolutely amazing end, wow.

Although, I can't help but to feel sorry for the non-benders. Some of them will still surely feel hatred towards the benders, even though they realized that Amon was a complete fake and all. After all, their lives go back to normal, if their hatred towards the benders were based on true events they will still be the ''weak'' ones in the community, if now Korra restores the bending to those who lost theirs. The situation for them really didn't change at all, as it was only beneficial for all the benders. :/

Maybe Korra will try and find a solution which will prove to be beneficial for both benders and non-benders in Season 2? I dunno, but I hope so. This wasn't really a ''happy ending'' for the non-benders, after all.

Also, OMGOMGOMG BUMI!!! Shame he didn't get more screen-time than a couple of seconds, though, but I guess we'll see more of him AND Kya in the next season.

Blog Entries

Visit Kthleen's Youtube Channel

lololol
    ...Then thanks for spoiling it for those of us in the Pacific time zone?

Anyway, I too was surprised about the murder-suicide (or double suicide, sort of? Avatar Wiki pointed out that tear Noatak let out just before the explosion). Whoa. I also wonder what's going to happen with the Equalist movement. Even if the guy in charge was a "traitor," there are no doubt people who still feel the same way.

Admin Iteru's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FangJoker View Post
    I'm surprised Nickelodeon allowed
    on a show on their network.
    I really think you misinterpreted that. We know that Korra felt she wasn't the avatar anymore by her conversation with Mako a minute earlier; that's what Aang meant by lowest point in my opinion.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries
    Follow Ferbgor On Twitter Add Ferbgor on Facebook

@Kthleen; I thought it was shown live. Don't blame me, it's your own fault for living there.

The finale was good, but not great. Ultimately this series has disappointed me thoroughly.

Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast