Iron Man 3 villains revealed (massively surprising spoilers ahead)

Thread: Iron Man 3 villains revealed (massively surprising spoilers ahead)

Default Iron Man 3 villains revealed (massively surprising spoilers ahead)

Source w/photos (very must-see photos if you don't mind spoilers).

According to Latino Review and ComicBook.com, the word in Wilmington is that Ben Kingsley does indeed play the classic Iron Man foe The Mandarin — that’s despite director Shane Black’s dismissal of the character as a racist caricature — but he won’t be the primary antagonist. Instead Guy Pearce’s geneticist Aldrich Killian will be the primary villain, with The Mandarin serving as his “silent partner.”

With those villainous roles apparently sorted out, we’re left with two minor criminals from Marvel comics: Lt. Col. Eric Savin (played by James Badge Dale), who becomes the cyborg Coldblood, and Firepower (Ashley Hamilton), the pilot of an experimental armored suit created by the government.
    And Eric Savin has some VERY surprising armor, something more often associated with a certain Spider-Man villain (wonder what his identity will be. If he'll be that armor's identity, or if they'll pull in Detroit Steel).

All I can say is: You had me at "Coldblood." Love the character. So excited to see what they do with him. Not that Ben Kingsley isn't exciting, but Mandarin's to be expected...and he's no Coldblood.

Default Re: Iron Man 3 villains revealed (massively surprising spoilers ahead)

It looks like Iron Man and Captain America's love child.

I have a feeling @Yoshi-san; will be first in line to see it.

Blog Entries

Follow Yoshi-san on Tumblr

Default Re: Iron Man 3 villains revealed (massively surprising spoilers ahead)

IRON PATRIOT???

OMFG YES

So I wonder how IR is going to work in this universe?