Important crossover question

Thread: Important crossover question

Default Important crossover question

GUYS,
    So we know Mystique can transform a near perfect duplicate of another being, even up to added physical powers. If she shapeshifts into Wolverine, she also gets his physical added attributes, i.e. claws and sideburns, but she DOESN'T get his regeneration powers. NOW, assume she couldn't shapeshift into any Pokemon EXCEPT Ditto. IF SHE SHIFTED INTO DITTO, would she be able to use transform to shift into any other Pokemon, or is transform like Wolverine's regeneration powers and therefore outside the scope of her abilities?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Important crossover question

Transform is Ditto's only ability, so it would be really lame if it was exempt.

Context please? How is this an "important crossover question?"

P.S. Did you join just to ask that?

Yeah, but it seems that she is mostly incapable of using powers that aren't blatantly physical, that require some deeper sort of understanding of the powers. Maybe Ditto's power IS technically a physical power, but it seems to me, since they also learn the moves of any Pokemon they transform into, that it goes deeper than physicality. It's tough to classify.
    It's a hugely important crossover question because IT IS REALLY BOTHERING ME. WHAT IF MYSTIQUE FOUND HERSELF IN THAT WORLD AND NEEDING TO BECOME A POKEMON BUT SHE HAD THESE LIMITATIONS??

Also, yes, of course I joined just to ask that.

Blog Entries

Why would she need to become a Pokemon? She's a heartless assassin. If she was in the Pokemon universe...she'd just shoot everything.

Let's say it happened, she lost her memory of her assassin days and she suddenly found herself needing to fit in to the Pokemon world. BUT SURPRISE, she can only change into Ditto! TWIST.