Horror movies that have scared you the most. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horror movies that have scared you the most.

Default Re: Horror movies that have scared you the most.

REC.

As a complete experience it isn't too scary but some scenes just caught me off guard... Especially the ending. Screw that ending.

Art of the Devil 2

Don't know why, but this thing really got me. I watched this movie recently, so it might just be my clouded judgement, but I'd still recommend this to anyone in search for a bit of a thrill.

There are certainly more horror movies that got me scared, mostly asian ones, but it'd be a right pain to list all of them. So I'm going with these two. c:
    They will make pigs of you all and they will bury their snouts into your ribs and they will eat your hearts.

The Exorcist. Mostly because I was only 3 years old when that movie came out and my mother took me to see it in the Drive-In!! I had nightmares for YEARS after that!

Hmmm well I must admit it is a tie between Pet cemetary and The Shining tv miniseries from 1997 :) Those are just so creepy.

Hellraiser!!

Follow Snarl on Tumblr

The first time I watched John Carpenter's The Thing at 8 years old I was scarred for a pretty long time. That movie just does things to the human body that should never be done. The newest one from 2012/2013 wasn't so bad, but the body horror is still there.

Despite it's so-so effects, Grave Encounters scared the metric fuckton out of me the first time. Could've done without the second one though.

Both V/H/S movies are pretty gnarly in a couple tapes.

There's also another movie I can't remember the name of, but in it the family dog comes through the door flap which was fine, had it not just been the dog's head. I almost died.

the king of nothing ; with a broken crown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12