Heroes Season 4 Discussion - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Heroes Season 4 Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Heroes Season 4 Discussion

Now that it appears the season is over, would you all recommend I go back to watch it? I sort of got lazy and stopped watching it after season 3...
    "If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed." - Alexander Supertramp

I tried pretty hard my whole life what I'd call my best...I'm proud that I'm not proud.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

No, you'll just be confused.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

The joke I made to one of my friends about Claire's thing at the end:

Claire screw up number... "well, I've kind of lost count"

:P

But IMO, the last few episodes felt like they packed everything into them, while the rest of the season was a slow mess of things. :/ Iunno, I was comparing it to a nanowrimo or a script frenzy thing for a while.

As for the Hiro/Charlie thing, it worked... but I still feel sad for Hiro. D: The girl of his dreams who was actually in his time era... and he can't have her anymore.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

I really like the ending I'm glad that they made the callback.

Also I bet they wrote the thing with Charlie in late because the regular actress playing her is probably to busy with Glee.

If this was the series finale then I'd be pleased overall.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

(Urgh, One Piece has me so depressed it's hard to talk about other shows)

I did like the finally even though it didn't feel as high stakes as they usually do. I don't think Hiro would have ever been able to save Charlie, and I think that was the best possible ending other than seeing her die again. Sylar becoming a hero is a little bit more believable than last season, him repenting and trying to find himself after the identity confusion made more sense for him to change than him addressing family issues.

Also, it isn't as if he is a real hero, he's more of an anti-hero as I see him next season going though a lot of pain and angst to repent. They should bring back the microwave guy as a villain and Sylar Jr. and test Sylar's vow of heroism by having him face a villain where his only choice is to kill them or let them get away with their plan, and then after go through the inner turmoil.

I also want to see Peter's heroics tested even more to see Sylar's and Peter's Yin and Yang relationship. To have Peter feel disgusted of the people and society he is protecting.

Then finally, I want Clair to be more than a liability! lol

I still love Hiro and Ando, but they kind-of have a fresh plate open right now, and I don't have any guesses as to where the writers are leading them. I also want more Tracey, and I do want Matt, Micah, and Mohinder back, but I do want them to not just be thrown in there.

I think the fact that they didn't kill Samuel is a good thing, it leaves potential for a return, maybe he'll find a way to use his power without his strange limits, and I think Claire's reveal, although selfish, is good for the story as in opening up the "Brave New World". (Sylar's line was very cheesy and campy to make him say that) Also, I'm happy that Edgar and Emma are alive!

Blog Entries

i love Heroes! Especially Hiro xD
    I haven't watched them for awhile, i've been so busy T_T
    I need to catch up with almost the whole bloody season D;
    "Victory Road is just miles away...

So let us continue to move forward!"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345