Heroes Season 4 Discussion - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Season 4 Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Heroes Season 4 Discussion

A lot of people hate Mohinder and the writers probably don't know what to do with him. I don't get why they didn't show the stuff they had with Noah in Season 1 aside from clearly foreshadowing that Noah might become an English Teacher. Also did they do something to Clair to make her look smaller?
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

Blog Entries

I absolutely hated last weeks episode of Heroes, and I am overjoyed that this weeks was much better all.

Surprised about Noah and that girl, but hey, I guess it had to happen. Hiro's storyline almost made me cry at the end. And about the "trapping in time" thing, maybe they will bring back that girl Peter trapped in season two? *hopes*

And next week's episode spoiler kinda made me feel like Mohinder should just stay where he is. I'm also wondering why Samuel was crying over what happened, when he has killed many people without remorse. Maybe they knew each other in the past?

Blog Entries

Wow...this episode did quite a bit to make up for the slow pace of the last few episodes. And it finally feels like things are leading somewhere, and somewhere that actually ties all of the stories together. Was great to see Matt turning the tables on Sylar and making a big move. And it was great to see Samuel's moral ambiguity coming into play. This episode definitely took a lot of good steps, and few (if any) bad steps. And, for the first time all season, I'm actually looking forward to next week's episode. It definitely looks to be just as good.

Blog Entries

I felt kinda weird about the last episode. I liked it and all, but it did make me think some.

I enjoyed on what Matt decided to do to get rid of Sylar.

We finally learned the Hasion's (sp?) name as well. Nice touch.

Blog Entries

Honestly, I didn't think what we saw was going to be the end of the Matt/Sylar thing. I figured either Hiro or Peter would become involved in the situation. Otherwise...it's too random, and leaves the issue with Sylar's body sort of dangling.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Yeah, through the middle of the episode I was guessing Matt would be revived, and they seemed to prove it at the end. To bad though, Peter probably actually has the powers to kill Sylar now, but no doubt he'll screw it up. I just want to see his powers slowly restored, maybe let him store three powers at a time or something because Sylar is still overpowered at this point. (And I think by the end, because I can see him getting everyone in the circus's powers)

I'm just starting to think that Nathan really will come back now, I kind of see that as the best resolution for Sylar to get his identity back.

Blog Entries

Finally...an episode I can't complain about. Was damn near perfect. Moved the plot along, cleared up what Samuel's doing, and had everyone not only using their powers, but doing so in ways that made sense.

And am I the only one who wonders if Peter copying Nathan/Sylar's power of flight is going to lead to something bigger? Seemed like they were either foreshadowing something or just...throwing it in there.

Blog Entries

It was a pretty good episode, nothing to complain about. I liked how Samuel wasn't really sorry for killing Mohinder, as what it seemed in the preview, but rather sorry that the tape was stolen. Was I the only one who saw the "Hiro-saves Mohinder" thing at the end? Also, I loved that Hiro trapped him in an insane asylum.. I hope he stays there for awhile.

Also seems as though as he already knows what is on that tape, and Nathan seems to be "leaving" the show, after the preview tonight.

Also, small news:

Blog Entries

Another good episode. Great character development, lots of action and suspense, and a lot of questions left unanswered, but definitely questions that seem like we'll get answers to soon. We finally get Sylar out in the open, Hiro's crazy, and everyone seem to be gathering for the end-chapter battle.

Blog Entries

A whole lot of soul and God mentions, which worked very well. Now, when Peter said that what he really wanted was for Nathan to be back, was I the only one who thought that the deaf-girl's power is how he will do it? I have no idea how it could work... but hey, it's not like it's the weirdest thing to happen on this show.

Blog Entries

She's bound to come back (otherwise...why put as much character development into her as they did?). Maybe you're right, and it's so Peter can get her power again.

Blog Entries

So Peter CAN be smart...just not often enough to matter. Nice move on his part getting the Haitian's powers...but he really ruined that by not thinking Sylar would survive the fall.

Claire joining the carnies has real potential. Very curious as to where that's going.

...Not much else happened. Really the only bad thing is that there wasn't more going on. Good episode...just could have used more.

Blog Entries

Anyone else notice that Sylar was crucified? I thought the episode was well done, and I actually thought that they gave
    a good final episode. Too bad about Claire and Other-girl's storyline. It was obvious what was gonna happen.

when you need more, have+ bell02+'s Avatar

Just Saw today's two episode 1/2 season premier (or whatever one calls it) and I thought they were pretty good episodes, although it feels like they are swirling in directions again. I really don't want Heroes to end, but I think the writers really could use more direction. I'm curious as to what they are going to do with Clair and Sylar, I'm also curious as to how all the roles will carry out as people target Noah.

Next week's episode looks pretty great, I just don't see what exactly is next besides, you know, take out the sand carnie. I still think there are balancing problems, Sylar needs someone to rival his brute strength, because currently even as a villain he feels the most threatening, and the most uninteresting at the same time. I think a plot of the primal, most desired power Sylar could want, but in a person he isn't strong enough to take, would be a really interesting plot point to make. Also, I'm not liking that Characters that I like now seem like they are on target to be killed by season's end (which would be Edgar and the Death Woman), and I'm still hoping Hiro survives the season, more than because he's my favorite character, but also because him dieing would seem to also get rid of a big chunk of the cast. Also, I'm still waiting on Micah's return... but I guess we get fly boy so that'll be interesting (since he kinda just vanished), but Micah's the one with the original powers that keeps him interesting. Then, Clair's still got to get more interesting, I really want to see her turn all bad-assed, but I guess they really don't want to go that way.

Blog Entries

I really liked last night's episodes. Ian seemed like such a great (likely) one-off character. Really helped add to Samuel's depth. And I'm really liking what they're doing with Samuel. He's not just some random guy out for power like Sylar. He's obviously driven by a few things (a need to do better than his brother, his love for that girl, and a need to belong somewhere), and he's not just trying to take things, he's actually trying to weave a large web around all of these powered characters. And him going against Sylar makes for an interesting scene, as both seem to be at odds with one another, but with both seeming to require needing other powered characters.

Crazy Hiro was just awesome. Very interesting, and definitely tells you he's nearing a turning point (would be interesting to see Sylar get him, and then somehow acquire the tumor instead of the power).

And I agree with you, bell02+, too many of the new characters seem marked for death (really...MOST of the characters who aren't from season 1 seem like they're doomed to die), which sucks, because some of them are really interesting (as were some from past seasons).

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast