Gravity Falls - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Gravity Falls

Blog Entries

Default Re: Gravity Falls

This show has restored my faith in Disney. I had stopped watching it completely due to all the shows being complete garbage. One day my sister was watching it and I realized that this show is pretty Damn good. One of the best cartoons I've watched in years.
    Jack Pschitt and Winterdaze like this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I actually really, really like this show for some reason: Mabel is cute, and Dipper is pretty cool. I didn't think I would, but it's pretty funny and entertaining: Gravity Falls is hands down my favorite cartoon on Disney Channel right now. Yeah, I think Phineas and Ferb is worse now: I only watch that show for Doofenshmirtz (HE ROCKS and he wants to conquer the TRI-STATE ARRAAHEEEAA) and Perry now.
    matt0044 and Leggo like this.

Blog Entries
    Add Spyspotter on MySpace

I don't really get what the big deal about this show is. Sure, it's better than the rest of Disney Channel, but that's like saying being poisoned is better than being burned.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spyspotter View Post
    I don't really get what the big deal about this show is. Sure, it's better than the rest of Disney Channel, but that's like saying being poisoned is better than being burned.
    How's this for starters: Beep Boop, Son. Beep Boop.

Blog Entries

Follow GastonGibus on Tumblr Visit GastonGibus's Youtube Channel

At first I never really considered watching it, as I had pretty much lost all faith in the American cartoon industry. However, I recently found out that one of the assisting directors and writers is Matthew Chapman, who helped create one of the best flash cartoons ever, Homestar Runner. (Everybody! Everybody!)

I figured if they've got one of the guys from Homestar Runner helping them, then the show HAS to be worth checking out. Now that I've seen it, Gravity Falls is pretty good actually. It's not the best cartoon out there, but it's better than half the garbage the permeates through the media now-a-days.
    "How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

|No one writes like Gaston!|
    |It's Electric: Cranking it to Eleven || A New Life - For Better or Worse|

Blog Entries

I love this show. It's brought back what made disney so great; Not live action, not stupid brainless cartoons, not making kids into celebritys and then having that go to their head (looking at you guys miley cyrus, selena gomez, and the sprouse twins), but briliant cartoons that catch your attention, make jokes that the adults get, don't rely on potty humor at all times for laughs, and feature kids who aren't stupid! I was a fan of phineas and ferb when it still aired, and still am, but I started to lose faith in all the rest of disney's shows. I grew up with shows similar to gravity falls on disney channel. I mean, heck, I watched kim possible, and even shows on other channels like the power puff girls, so I know what a good show looks like. These same reasons are why I watch some of the hub's shows, like MLP, and Littlest pet shop, and all in all, it's nice to see a new show on disney that is a really good show! Plus the elements of mystery in it are something I have never truly seen in a show before, so that is a nice perk as well. It invites you in with the wholesome goodness, keeps you watching with the good humor, and has you coming back again for the mystery.

Now I just want to know when it comes back on...
    matt0044 likes this.
    Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Yeah, the wait for season 2 is becoming unbearable. I've seen too many good shows cancelled prematurely, I would hate to see Gravity Falls become the next casualty.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    Yeah, the wait for season 2 is becoming unbearable. I've seen too many good shows cancelled prematurely, I would hate to see Gravity Falls become the next casualty.
    Don't worry, it's coming this summer.

BTW: grunklestanbearpig: Okay I’d like to talk about... - Untitled

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123