Getting "Crap" past the radar - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting "Crap" past the radar

Follow PockyAddict On Twitter Add PockyAddict on Facebook
    Follow PockyAddict on Tumblr Visit PockyAddict's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Getting "Crap" past the radar

When I found out about the prince scene and why dot was so disgusted. That Animanics episode really went over my head when i first saw it and rewatching that scene years later as a grown up, i can see why. o.O

Turning over a new leaf KaiTheAirbender's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One scene I wanna point out that I just absolutely love! I'm sure people know about this one, but in Rocko's Modern Life, there is a scene where Rocko takes a job as a "specialty phone operator". The next scene shows him on the phone saying "Oh baby oh baby oh baby!" There's a sign right by him that reads "Be hot! Be naughty! Be courteous!" He was working at a phone sex line! I just love that Joe Murray was bold enough to add that in, along with several other jokes!

I think it gets even better when its revealed that he was on the phone with his neighbor Bev Bighead and I think the nudist party episodes just showed how much of a pervert she is.
    "You think you can kidnap Jinora and all these baby bisons!? >:U"

Adventure Time. I remember them casually saying "crotch" in some episodes, and there was this one episode with this wonderful conversation.
    It was the episode where Finn summoned Marceline's dad. I think it started out like this:
    Marceline: Finn, you're like an ant to him.
    Finn: Well, this ant's about to get into his pants!
    Marceline: What.
    My GPX+
    My 3DS FC is 5412-9933-2792.
    DON'T
    like my posts. It just annoys me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Fairly Oddparents got away with saying the word "sexy" at least twice. Remember "sexy high heeled shoes"?

And don't forget this little gem from SpongeBob. "Look Gary: doubloons. Don't drop em!" He was holding soap bars. This is a reference to prison rape.

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglefox View Post
    "Waspinator will tear loser bot a new waste disposal unit!"
    Yeah, I wonder what he meant.

Then there was Blackarachnia using Rattrap's tail to repair the Ark and when Rattrap smarted off... she snipped off the tip. Every bot on that ship--and every guy in the viewing audience--flinched when they saw that. I still wonder how that one got by. >.<

And there was Rattrap saying that Optimus Primal was going "ape slag"; Dinobot told one of the Predacons to "Eat slag!", etc. Yeah to this day, I will use slag as a swear substitute.

Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRosa View Post
    You wanna know what's paranormal? Wallace's ass. I mean, how does an NPC in a Pokémon game pull that off that level of fabulousness without any repercussions? I'm tellin' y'all right now, that's just not normal.

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Optimus Prime learns about human reproduction.

Blog Entries

I remember the episode of As Told by Ginger where Courtney Gripling decides to stuff her bra to make her breasts look more adult, and two older girls conspire to rip off her bikini top at a pool party to expose her. The worst part is that the girls actually succeed and snap off the top, but luckily we don't see anything since Macie throws Courtney an inner tube to cover her breasts. I was so shocked that Nickelodeon actually aired that episode!

Watch for yourself: As Told By Ginger - Episode 9: "The Right Stuff" (Part 2/2) - YouTube
    Helga: Look, Phoebe you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleepover you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
    Phoebe: Just get out.
    - Hey Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by zakisrage View Post
    I remember the episode of As Told by Ginger where Courtney Gripling decides to stuff her bra to make her breasts look more adult, and two older girls conspire to rip off her bikini top at a pool party to expose her. The worst part is that the girls actually succeed and snap off the top, but luckily we don't see anything since Macie throws Courtney an inner tube to cover her breasts. I was so shocked that Nickelodeon actually aired that episode!

Watch for yourself: As Told By Ginger - Episode 9: "The Right Stuff" (Part 2/2) - YouTube
    Amazing how this is stuff Anime would be edited for yet toons like those get a free pass.

This is it. Korra's curtain call.
    My Tumblr

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My sister used to watch As Told By Ginger a lot ... as far as I recall it dealt with a lot of "growing girls" issue
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

Pavell's Forge April: One From the Motor Pool

Crazy Automaton Lady Silverwynde's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post

Optimus Prime learns about human reproduction.
    Whelp, that broke his poor CPU, didn't it? (And it was easily one of my favorite moments in Transformers: Animated.)

A friend of mine used to watch iCarly and said outright that it was secretly dirty. He showed me and a few of our friends an ep and he was right. One of the characters who had fallen on hard luck was shown, stumbling through the street, taking hits off a juice box that was wrapped in a paper bag. That would fly right over a kid's head but me and my friends got that joke.

Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.

Blog Entries

I was not familiar with the concept of material suitable for adults put into shows until I saw Nostalgia Critic's Animaniacs Top 11. I think that with this knowledge, any Animaniacs humour will make me wonder if there's an adult joke in it (especially wordier ones) because a lot of things were unfamiliar to me, including what "bird" means and stuff like that. What is with things that are not mentioned or shown that makes it funnier than when it's shown?

Thanks for reading.
    “Breathe not the sins of others so long as thou art thyself a sinner. Shouldst thou transgress this command, accursed wouldst thou be, and to this I bear witness.”

Bonus article: Normal-type Reviews: Introduction (23/03/2015)

Used Will-O-Wisp Ninetales Prower's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This video pretty much sums up how much Waylon Smithers from The Simpsons gets away with.
    Bulbagarden Battle league Fairy Gym Leader (THIS IMPLIES NOTHING!!!)

Claims: Zorua, Night daze, Stance change, Yami (Okami), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles), the Celestial Brush (Okami), the Godbird's Soulstone (Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King), the Stealth Claws (Kid Icarus: Uprising), the Xenoblade Chronicles Main Theme, Rising Sun (Okami) & Through the Sea of Time

Blog Entries

I thought the panty raid on SpongeBob was pretty adult to be saying on a kids' show..."And you're talking about raiding their dressers - for their underpants, right?" What's creepy is that they do it at Mr. Krabs' mother's house and look at all her panties and bloomers.

The Powerpuff Girls also had a lot. In one episode, Buttercup stuffs the Professor's pocket with "some of these". In another episode. Blossom puts stuffed animals in her dress to look like Ms. Bellum's breasts. And the entirety of "Members Only" has lots of innuendo.

And don't forget my favourite Rocko line. "How about we trade math equations, baby?"
    Helga: Look, Phoebe you gotta snap out of this. I mean, criminy, it's not like it's the first time you ever farted. Heck, when you sleepover you do it all the time. You rip 'em all night long, they stink to high heaven. It's all I can do to keep from passing out.
    Phoebe: Just get out.
    - Hey Arnold

Blog Entries

Recent episode of Regular Show where Benson "gets drunk" by eating too many buffalo wings.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast