The Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread - Page 5

View Poll Results: Who's Your Favorite Character?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jon Snow

2 12.50%
  • Daenerys Targaryen

3 18.75%
  • Tyrion Lannister

4 25.00%
  • Jaime Lannister

1 6.25%
  • Ned Stark

0 0%
  • Arya Stark

3 18.75%
  • Bran Stark

0 0%
  • Sansa Stark

1 6.25%
  • Robb Stark

2 12.50%
  • Theon Greyjoy

0 0%
  • Catelyn Stark

0 0%
  • Petyr Baelish

0 0%
  • Varys

0 0%
  • Cersei Lannister

0 0%
  • Joffles

0 0%
  • None of the above

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: The Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread - Season Three Spoilers Ahead

Man that was brutal. When the doors closed I was feeling a bit nervous, how will their story end? I think the scene was handled very well, a quick assault played perfectly. Robbs GF's death was just brutal, stab stab stab cut like a DJ. I was hoping Robb would go in for a last kiss, and seeing Cat breakdown after seeing her son's death was painful.

Loved Hodor is this ep. Gentle giant :3

Arya scene was nice, as was Dany's. that's all that needs to be said haha.
    maglev is invisible

Default Re: The Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread - Season Three Spoilers Ahead

I find it disturbing Margaery isn't a choice in the poll :D She's one of the best characters! I'm so excited for the new episode, we're going to finally see :) On the other hand, I'm sad that another season ends and we're going to wait sooo long for another one.

I don't like the new Daenerys's guy Daario Naharis :/ Daenerys is one of my favourite characters and I don't want her to end with this one :D

Also why do you want Ygritte to be dead? I think her character is quite good! If anyone should be dead, it should be that stupid Red Priestess Lady Melisandre. Geez I hate that character even more than Joffrey :D However, I hope Joffrey and his mother Cersei will follow soon :D
    CrackFox likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nereus View Post
    I find it disturbing Margaery isn't a choice in the poll :D She's one of the best characters! I'm so excited for the new episode, we're going to finally see :) On the other hand, I'm sad that another season ends and we're going to wait sooo long for another one.

I don't like the new Daenerys's guy Daario Naharis :/ Daenerys is one of my favourite characters and I don't want her to end with this one :D

Also why do you want Ygritte to be dead? I think her character is quite good! If anyone should be dead, it should be that stupid Red Priestess Lady Melisandre. Geez I hate that character even more than Joffrey :D However, I hope Joffrey and his mother Cersei will follow soon :D
    The poll was made before Margaery made an appearance.

I don't like him either. Jorah is the man for Dany :B

Her accent annoys me and her general attitude. I like romance but only when it's subtle do I find it sweet and fun. She was all over him from day one in a pretty vulgar display. So yeah, she just rubs me up the wrong way. Oh god, I hate Melisandre, counting the days until she dies too. Surprisingly I don't want Cersei of Joff to die. They aren't supposed to be nice characters. I love to hate them.

amazing Meron's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Meron On Twitter

I find Melisandre an interesting character and I would love to know more about her backstory. She used to annoy me with her shadyness but now I want to see where she really is taking Stannis's path to. Or what other creepy magic stuff she will perform. I love the horror elements in this series, because it gets so scary or creepy sometimes. :D

If Cersei and Joffles were gone, who would fans even hate the most? I love both of them (well, love to hate Joffrey) and love scenes where they're around.

y team

Blog Entries

Good last episode, it flowed well and the pace was good despite the immense change that episode 9 brought. I expected a lot more mourning but I was pleased to see Arya dealing with it pretty well. I liked the scene between Sansa and Tyrion. I can't ever see a romance between them but they are starting to bond and become friends which is equally kawaii. Didn't care much for the Theon's scenes. I've really lost interest in him now. Was nice to see Yara showing some compassion for him, I didn't like her at all but now i've changed my mind slightly. Glad Jaime is back in King's Landing, I think after seeing the goodness in Brienne, Cersei will really start to seem like a bitch to him. Dany getting the last scene was cheap. Seems like she always gets it. This season, although I love her and I like her scenes, they haven't been very interesting. Seems like everything has just fallen into place for her this season and there hasn't been a sense of deserving really. I think the final scenes should have gone to Arya. She's been through the most this season and she's grown the most. Much as I like Dany, I feel like her scenes are fanservice over substance. Sure that will change though.

Another year ;_;
    GatoRage likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345