First full Avengers trailer debuts

Thread: First full Avengers trailer debuts

Default First full Avengers trailer debuts

Very nice looking. Lots of action from everyone (minus Banner. Though we finally get our first Ruffalo-as-Hulk footage), lots of banter, and very much seems to hinge on Iron Man (for all the good and bad of that).

Personally, I can't wait.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: First full Avengers trailer debuts

Just watched it on Marvel's youtube account, looks awesome. I was hoping for Hulk to appear, and I've got my wish (in the end of the trailer of course). The lack of Ant Man, Wasp, and Black Panther would be my only con for the film.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter Add Robo-Floatzel on Google+
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Just watched it on Marvel's youtube account, looks awesome. I was hoping for Hulk to appear, and I've got my wish (in the end of the trailer of course). The lack of Ant Man, Wasp, and Black Panther would be my only con for the film.
    True, but I heard rumors that Marvel is making an Ant Man film after the Avengers film (as well as a Dr. Strange film).
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    True, but I heard rumors that Marvel is making an Ant Man film after the Avengers film (as well as a Dr. Strange film).
    Oh sweet, I wonder which Dr. Strange villain will they be using (probably Dormannu since Shuma-Gorah may be reminded too much of Paralax from the horrid Green Lantern film).

If this film does well, you can guarantee a sequel. And a sequel will mean more members (a trend upheld by every Marvel film to date, with each one introducing at least one new hero...even if Incredible Hulk didn't go all-out with Samson). Black Panther's been on their to-do list for a while (with, at one point, Wesley Snipes wanting to play the role), and Ant-Man's got a script in the works (and has, since before Iron Man. But it's supposedly close to being ready to film). And, supposedly, Avengers is the culmination of the FIRST phase of Marvel films, with the next phase likely leading to a sequel (and running through Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Cap 2, etc.).

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, this is certainly going to be good. I was really hoping for Ant-Man to appear, but this movie looks real intense. Can't wait :)
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Blog Entries

Looks great. It seems to all be coming together for Marvel right now. Can't say I'm surprised though.