Favorite Marvel Heroes? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Which Marvel Heroes are your favorite?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spiderman

10 47.62%
  • Iron Man

16 76.19%
  • Captain America

5 23.81%
  • Thor

8 38.10%
  • The Hulk

6 28.57%
  • Black Widow

3 14.29%
  • Hawkeye

3 14.29%
  • Daredevil

0 0%
  • The Fantastic Four

1 4.76%
  • The X-Men

8 38.10%
  • The Black Cat

0 0%
  • Other

6 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Marvel Heroes?

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Favorite Marvel Heroes?

No love for Daredevil or the Fantastic Four? I think those guys are cool! Daredevil is a BLIND hero that can kick anyone's ass and all he needs is his white stick thing to do it! The Fantastic Four have cool powers, imo. I like the Human Torch best out of the group because of his fire powers and that catchphrase "FLAME ON!" :D

I also really enjoyed the Fantastic Four movie.

Ordinary ScarletSky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow ScarletSky On Twitter Add ScarletSky on Facebook Add ScarletSky on Google+ Add ScarletSky on MySpace
    Add ScarletSky on Linkedin Follow ScarletSky on Tumblr Follow ScarletSky on Flickr Visit ScarletSky's Youtube Channel

Y'ALL FORUMERS BE POSTIN' IN A SPIDERMAN THREAD
    Okay, in all seriousness, my vote went to Spiderman. I grew up with Spiderman media not far away. Movies, cartoons, action figures, and video games.

Blog Entries

Follow Metabee on Tumblr

I grew up with those old Spiderman and X-Men cartoons from the 80s or 90s or whenever it was, so I've always loved them. Recently I've started to like Iron Man and Deadpool, too.
    i haven't changed this signature for like sixteen years
    i guess i'll put a link to that fic i'm planning on doing one day

3DS FC: 1220-7670-1049 / IGN: Luca
    I'm pretty new to competitive battling, but I enjoy it a lot, so if you'd like to battle then shoot me a PM!

No it's Dr. Strange, love Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Doctor Strange. I've had limited exposure to him (mainly from his involvement in the big events and the occasional one-shot or limited series that comes out) but there's something about him that makes me want to find out more. I'll definitely be buying "Dr. Strange Season One" when I can (Still debating on if I want a physical copy or to buy it digitally. The digital version costs about £5 less).

Out of the big names though, my favourite has to be Iron Man. I've only recently expanded into Marvel Comics beyond the movies and animated TV series' (since buying my iPad, because comic book stores scare me) so I've had limited exposure so far (mainly been reading the big events like Civil War and Avengers vs X-Men), so not sure how accurate my opinion is at the moment.

When I was a kid though, I grew up with the X-Men cartoons and movies, so I do have a soft spot for them (particularly Gambit).
    Last edited by Joshawott; 2nd October 2012 at 05:09 PM.

Shadow Frost Witch RainbowSkittles's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ironman

^Both Movies start with a legendary AC/DC Song(Back in Black)and(Shoot to Thrill)

Blog Entries

God, like most of my favorite heroes are on that list. I'm going to drive myself nuts if I name my reason and what I think about them so I'm just going to name a few.

Spiderman (duh), he's hilarious, witty, and a troll all in one xD Those are one of the main reasons I like him. He doesn't look that strong, but he actually is. One of the reasons he's on my list is because he's the type of hero who'll always crack and troll his enemies while kicking their ass lol I also like how he hides and doesn't use his full strength on mediocre enemies but busts out his true power on big threats.

Iron Man, one of the most obnoxious super heroes in the MARVE universe. He's one of my favorites because he mostly uses tech. and is intelligence to defeat his enemies. I like his style because there isn't really someone like Tony in the universe. I find all of his armors awesome and I love how he has different ones specifically for different jobs/objectives.

The Incredible Hulk, he's just a beastly bad ass. Don't have much to say about him, I just find his powers amazing. I mean sometimes I think he's the most strongest being out there. I mean most of the villains who can actually beat up Hulk aren't even from Earth xD

I also voted for Captain America, Thor, and the X-Men :B

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Pretty much anyone who got a good movie or series

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

Iron Man, because who doesn't like a billionaire playboy fighting in a badass suit.

Black Widow, because Scarlet Johansson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12